New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What 's love for men? and what's love for women?

Author: Marina  (---.intranet.kg)
Date:   01-26-04 16:11

very often men say that love is good sex. But why only it?

Reply To This Message

Re: What 's love for men? and what's love for women?

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-26-04 18:41

Well, before coming a man swears that he loves you, after that: "That wasn't bad!"
:))

P.S. Please don't get me too seriousely.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-27-04 02:43

Sex - a continuation ?????, but not love itself. If no ?????, sex good not will, do not get the pleasures. But this my personal opinion.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date:   01-27-04 11:31

This is a good discussion!

I think that you are over-generalising about men by what you are saying. I am sure that there are many men who fit this profile, but I am certainly not one of them!!

I think that sex is important for a healthy relationship, but only as part of everything else that makes up the relationship. It is most definitely not the most important thing; however, I think that it is a necessary part of a relationship to bring the two people closer together.

I don't think that it is good to rush into having sex too early in a relationship because it can 'cloud' your feelings for each other and you can mistake 'lust' for 'love'. If the two people form a good connection first then when they do actually become lovers it will be on a much higher level than two people who have just met. I think that there is a big difference between just 'having sex' with someone and 'making love' with someone.

It is possible to be in love without having sex, but to become lovers as well makes the relationship a complete relationship between two people. When two people are in love it should be part of showing affection for each other and this can mean anything from kissing and cuddling to the actual act of lovemaking.

I would be very interested to hear the opinion of more women on this subject!

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-27-04 13:40

Right on,Richard, but this is one subject that I have had talked to death. At a family party my Uncle Frank was asked about sex among the elders. His response: "To tell the truth I'd rather have a nice pork chop".

The fact is that sex wanes, but the marriage still goes on, and it takes special skills to nurture it. To judge from TV or films sex takes up all our waking hours, and yet people ask "Is that all there is?",to quote an older torch song of Peggy Lee's.

Richard, I'm fascinated that such a young man as yourself would be a harbormaster. As you can tell from my name my family has Welsh forebears. May I ask what harbor in beautiful Wales you're the master of?

My Aunt Ruth looks like Zeta Jones will look in fifteen years, still gorgeous.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-04 14:45

Richard is not only a harbour master but also a great philosopher!
His chemistry theory just worths to be included into school books! :)

It's just kind kidding, Richard. In generally I support your ideas but don't you think that life is more realistic? What about loving a wife and having other lovers? Plenty examples. Please, explain this paradox if you can.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-04 15:06

I agree that for hearlth relations man and woman must have good sex.
I have read in one book that:
for man LOVE= SEX+RESPECT+FRIENDSHIP+ CARE OF EACH OTHER
and
for woman LOVE=FRIENDSHIP+RESPECT+CARE OF EACH OTHER+SEX

I 'd like to know what think about it men.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date:   01-27-04 19:49

John, I don't want to answer your question here, so I have sent you a message.

Tann, LOL - I didn't even take Chemistry at school! What I said earlier is my personal opinion. Many people have a different idea of what love is and this is why some people can be married and have lovers as well. For me personally, once I am married I will remain faithful to my wife for the rest of our life together. I could NOT claim to love my wife and then have other lovers as well. I might be in the minority these days though (I hope not!).

Marina, I tend to agree more with the definition of love for a woman that you quoted than that for the man. When we grow older things such as friendship and taking car of each other become more important and if these things are not given enough importance when we are looking for a good match then the marriage will not last the test of time.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-28-04 04:20

That I now shall tell, only my personal opinion. And, maybe, some with me are not agreed. But I think that good sex impossible without love. Simply sex devastates the soul of the people, whether man or woman. The Sex at the beginning of acquaintance can even destroy the forming relations between man and woman. First must appear spiritual vicinity. And the physical vicinity, as last stage of acquaintance, will become the continuation and will serve the fortification already arisen love. Sex name else "bed love". And when you are engaged in sex with the BELOVED, you are returned him whole and completely, you dissolve in him. Touches of loved compel to thrilling your body, and it answers caress aside from your will. And the partner feels it. And no skill and no game of simple sex will not replace it! Will don't care be felt the dishonesty. And after simply sex on shower will be an EMPTINESS.

And married the man which has the mistress, most likely does not love the wife. When the man loves, for him other women as WOMEN do not exist. As and for the woman on light there is ONLY ONE MAN - her beloved. She perceives other men as friends, employees on work. But not as MEN. Anyway for me it so.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-28-04 09:52

Rich, didn't take it at school? You sounded like you knew pretty well about catalyst process :)

I'm very glad that you're so categorical and principled about your position. Respect that.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-28-04 15:30

Hello , Irina.
I think you are right.
I agree with you.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.