New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian/Ukrainine Match Making Services

Author: Ken  (---.mn.client2.attbi.com)
Date:   02-02-04 19:28

A couple of questions relatiing to match making:
Has anyone tried these executive or private search offers that some agencies offer? I was curious of the results that people are getting if they have tried these services.

Also, I've seen a few people complain about these tours with socials where they claim 800 women show up to 25 to 40 men. Has anyone tried these? I'm interested in going to Moscow at some point. There is a woman that I have been corresponding with. She's offered to come to Moscow to meet me. I don't feel comfortable travelling alone. I figure I could get two birds with one stone. I would have a nice tour with a private car and intrepreter. I would be able to meet this woman.

Are there really men's magazines where men from the west can advertise themselves like the personals ads we have here in the USA? I have seen 3 or 4 sites similar to this one state that they can advertise you in Russia or Ukraine. You'll get up to 40 to 50 letters a week from different women.

I'm being cerebral again. I spent the last 5 months here in the states cleaning up the last details of my divorce. I asked this woman out here tha tI met 5 months ago for a beer. She's been flirting with me for 5 months. She tells me she lives with her boyfriend. My search abroad and in the states continues. Honestly, I'm more interested in abroad. =)

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian/Ukrainine Match Making Services

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.5.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-28-04 03:13

Hello Ken !

That's wonderful that you plan to kill two birds with one stone .
But there is another proverb - better one bird in hand than two in bush.
While you are killing those two birds you can lose that one which was in your hands. Women have a great intuition, i think. It is only my opinion:))

Good luck in catching birds!

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian/Ukrainine Match Making Services

Author: Reg  (---.kv.ukrtel.net)
Date:   03-02-04 01:16

Common Ken,
There is nothing wrong with meeting few ladies. Who speaks about merriage now? Go, meet them, have fun. How esle you suppose to know them? I understand your warries, but Moskow - huge, beautiful city, with so many foreigners that you won't be lost (unless you behave like baby there...). It does not mean though you are to be back with readymade wife...but it counts for everywhere. Good luck to you.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.