New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 March 8th - Woman's Day!!

Author: Timothy Webster  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   02-29-04 20:01

A note to all the men:

Don't forget that March 8th is International Woman's Day!

If you have a special lady, be sure to congratulate her on this day. I would also suggest making arrangements a.s.a.p. if you plan to send flowers or other gifts - if you wait until the last minute you might be too late to assure delivery on that very big day.

A note for the ladies:

If you are corresponding with a man (particularly an American) and he does not mention Woman's Day - please forgive him and understand that the holiday is not traditionally celebrated in America and the vast majority of men do not know about this special day.

You might want to drop a subtle hint perhaps. ;-)

Reply To This Message

Re: March 8th - Woman's Day!!

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   03-01-04 00:10

Today I felicitate all on the first day of Springtime. The Springtime arouse and blooms not only nature. The Womens too bloom and become else beautiful.
The Nice lady! I congratulate all you with International Woman's Day!!!!! Good luck you and big lucky love! Remain WOMANS!!!!!!!!!!! And not only 8 March, always.

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   03-01-04 11:51

Thanks for the reminder, Irina and Tim. I've been writing to three very nice women, and they've all mentioned International Women's Day. What do I do now?
As the song says "People who need people are the luckiest people in the world". I'm one of them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.14.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-02-04 13:15

Hi !
HAPPY MARCH AND BLOOMY LIFE FOR ALL !!!

ps (John , take me in your harem .I want to be your fourcd woman ;))

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   03-02-04 13:32

Oxana: You are so expressive, and your English is great, even when there's a misprint: "to be your fourcd woman" can be either "fourth" or "forced", and on the other topic you say "to get two births with one stone", do you mean to have twins?
You are obviously a smart woman with the Russian sense of humor!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ina  (82.207.22.---)
Date:   03-03-04 12:48

You are very sweet!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.73.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-03-04 14:03

Dear John ,

When it comes to your harem take me with the russian sense of humour;)) Sorry, I'm no well on english and write how I think. Now I learn english not to make mistakes more. Of course, I mint what you do mean.
How can I get twins with the stone ??? - try to take them with the english sence of humor !

John, don't forget our topic! HAPPY 8th MATCH !!!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.