New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Does anyone want my heart?

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   03-12-04 03:55

Hello I am seriously looking for a very special romantic lady that wants true love affection and respect......will someone reach out and take my hand?

Reply To This Message

Re: Does anyone want my heart?

Author: Marina  (---.82.209.220.111.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-13-04 23:43

...the next provocation for weak women - romance

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   03-14-04 10:59

How come the message says from Marina, but the profile says Oxana? Are you an "agent provocateur" using a double identity? Or even worse a scammer? Where would we be without scammers?

I'd rather say the "refuge" of weak women, something they rely on when they shouldn't.

Romance might be a part of Love, but it sure ain't the whole thing or there wouldn't be a 50% divorce rate.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.86.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-14-04 13:09

John!

Hi darling, I'm glad to recognize you again.

Yes, I'm an agent of Russian intelligency. I stave FUSSR woman off danger to step into any provocation affairs. I think Wayne uses this forum to advertise his hand. I don't think the forum is the right place for such an advertisment.

I'm looking for a right man too, but I don't use the forum for that to shout:

"Everybody ! Look at me ! I'm a right woman to be your special lady !"

I think such behaviour must not take place on our forum.

Why I consider Wayne's offer is a provocation? Because Wayne said :
"... will someone reach out and take my hand?" Judging Wayne's profile he lives in New Zealand. How can an ordinary FUSSR woman take his hand if it is in New Zealand ? I recommend to all FUSSR women not to be hooked by a man who acts by hook or by crook.

Concerning my name -
my real name is Mariya Marina Luisa Oxana Al Supesta .
You see sometimes it is unconvenient to use such a long name .That's why I use one of them. Scammers, they are always and everywhere.
A lot of weak women who need to be supported by men live in FUSSR.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   03-15-04 05:41

Wayne!
On forum enter not many womens. Search loved on forum - hard. Write letters or send "Show interest".

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.