New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: a real man

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-24-06 09:39

Hey Guys; As one who has previously been moved to respond to some of Olga's colorful posts, I feel a bit like I'm out of place throwing my two cents in here, but when the lady's right,.. she's right. - You may argue and object of course, but you'd be wrong, - and in a BIG way.

Your position is completely untenable and Olga's point is perfectly well made. She speaks to no "empty house" but instead has discovered the "out house" with you in it. By insulting her and then apologizing Richard, you could have done no more to prove her point as well as it can be possible to illustrate.

The whole idea here is to exchange ideas and discussion on the subject, WITHOUT MAKING IT PERSONAL. Difference of OPINION is great, personal attack is absolutely inappropriate. I can understand how Sherkaran might have had his feathers ruffled, - but guess what buddy, you should take it personal,- you ran a PERSONAL AD in a space that is open to "public" comment. If you did not want comment or criticism, you are in the wrong place. ( While here, I should observe that perhaps if you ran a photo that was not so close up of yourself you might experience some more successful initial response. - You know, like Richards, where no way can you tell what the guy looks like, only that there is a photo onsite. )

I hope that you see what should be crystal clear and that is you have along with Fausto and Tony started threads that invite personal response only, - which is great, as long as the other 4,000 guys on the site along with an equal number of women don't exercise their same prerogative. - AND as long as you can take the heat without feeling the need to cry for your mamma to help defend your wounded ego. Your self aggrandizing title of the thread of being a "Real Man" is definitely not reflected in your poor little puppy dog lost multiple responses to Olga's simple question. 'What's so remarkable about you?'- You embarrass yourself by making it more than obvious that you,- both had, and have, no answer. It is you that is out of line in taking her to task. I am certain she was merely attempting to give you positive suggestion to help you with your stated problem, just like she is supposed to here. That is what you asked for - isn't it ??

Don't feel too bad though, your English is a tiny bit better than Tony's and Fausto's. Advise that you now consider that any response further from you only makes Olga's already excellent post more perfect.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 a real man  new
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:10 
 Re: a real man  new
Olga 03-24-06 00:18 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:31 
 Re: a real man  
Lorentz 03-24-06 09:39 
Lorentz 04-07-06 12:03 
Lorentz 04-07-06 20:47 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:36 
Olga 03-24-06 06:12 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:58 
Richard 03-24-06 02:05 
Svetlana 03-24-06 02:42 
Elena 03-27-06 03:34 
Elena 03-27-06 05:23 
Blaine 03-30-06 11:29 
Blaine 04-07-06 16:10 
09-21-16 22:44 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.