New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?

Author: Atul  (---.per.eftel.com)
Date:   03-25-04 05:05

Hi, Folks! I am a single parent from Australia, Indian born Australian. Have been searching for a true relationship. Been on the web for past 6 months, written & received hundreds of emails, spent hours on chat but it has lead me no where. I find it futile effort at the end of line. Long distance romance can cause grief, anxiety, curiosity, doubts & ambiguity but under no terms "certainity". I would like to travel to Ukraine to find a simple nice women with whom I can share my love. Does not matter if she cannot speak english but understands the language of love. What is the best way to approach the trip? Any thoughts from you folks? Love to hear from anyone who has been in the same predicament like me. You can write to me ak03 ATT southwest D OT C OM DO T au For God sake, admin staff, do not tamper with my address, please! Take Care, Atul

Reply To This Message

Re: HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?

Author: Ultra  (---.go-online.ru)
Date:   04-20-04 05:58

Atul,

If you don’t want to waste your time on correspondence any more – my suggestion is to go to Ukraine directly, and do your best to meet your soul mate. (sounds strange, but believe me there are so many gorges, frank and simple women in Ukraine, who have been waiting for their Prince for so long…).. Life is unpredictable and you never know where you meet your fate. So the best way to make the right choice is to meet as many women as possible. If I were you I would not go alone as it may cause a lot of troubles as you don’t speak native language...To my mind it is better to join some tour, which is provided by a marriage agency and go with a group. The best tool to meet as many women as possible are so called socials, which are usually included in a tour package. It is exciting! Only imagine – 30-40 men per 200-400 family oriented women…A great chance to find the right one...

I wish you good luck in your search!

Reply To This Message

Re: HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   05-24-04 10:18

Atul,

Another suggestion, but only that. Find one who speaks a common language with you (English?). ther are so many who speak English whoare also great that it is not worth it to try to fight the battle of a language barrier. As romantic as I am and you sound, in reality a language barrier is a very difficult obstacle to overcome. It's possible, but that much harder than being able to exchange thoughts right away.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.