New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian Women with Children are there any problems ?

Author: David  (---.sea1-4-5-060-136.sea1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   04-07-04 17:10

I would like to invite the help of the lovely Russian Ladies who seem to have much information to part to us here on this forum. Both, men and the women have many similar problems in this endevour and we should do our best to help each other.
One topic that needs enlightenment is the one about women with children. There are many men who do not respond to a womans ad if she has a child even thogh they love children.
Do these men have good reason to avoid these women?
There are certainly more problems involved in the process of getting these women out of FSR. I have heard stories of men having to pay bribes of 1 or 2,000 Dollars to the father who hasn't seen his child in years.
My heart goes out especially to these women.
So, what about it, Ladies, what do you know that you can share with us. And you guys out there who have had experience with this. Tell us what you know. Did you have any problems getting a woman and her child out of the Former Soviet Union?

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian Women with Children are there any problems ?

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   04-08-04 13:47

Even if parents are divorced, a child cannot leave the country without a notarized permission of another parent. That means if a father doesn't want his child to leave the country, it's not possible. I haven't heard of live stories when men wanted money but cannot deny their existance.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.