New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 good luck to all!

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   07-11-06 00:30

I like to read this chat, like some people here.
One week ago my fother died.
I am not looking for any more but would like to thanks you, to wish you to find your real love.
Be happy!

Reply To This Message

Re: good luck to all!

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   07-11-06 08:16

Lana, I am sorry about father, I remember when I lost mine. da.
Take your time to greave, and take a deep breath, and look to future, and what it may bring, if you look for it, (smile). so take care, and don't forget your password.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-11-06 22:00

Thank you, Andy. I won't forget my password.
I am waiting for my first grand-daughter, so I'll be back to say to everyone here:"Hi, I am happy grandmother!" Life is going on and I am not angry with Life.

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.85.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   07-13-06 03:47

Svetlana, we will wait for your good news here to say our congratulations and wishes to you. So come back again!;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   07-13-06 05:21

Sveta, you know - Time is the best doctor. For now I wish you to have a lot of courage, fortitude going through this great grief and always see the light in the end of the tunnel...

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-13-06 05:29

Thank you very much. Your support really helps me.

Reply To This Message

Author: sun  (59.93.131.---)
Date:   07-20-06 11:23

Dear Svetlana, I'm sorry for your loss. Life is short, fast, and painful, though it makes us feel, very lengthy. I'm sure that, your father's soul is around you, and watching you. Take care.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   07-23-06 01:07

Svetlana,

Thank you for sharing your pain with us….

Please do not dwell on the current times as they are sad for you, as others have said time is a great healer. You never believe at this time when such words are said to you. But believe me it is true, I know….

It is better to remember that good times you had with your father, they will never go away there are there for life in your memories! If you ever had sad moments with your father they diminish with time to.

I lost my mother when I was quite young, about 12 years old so I know what you are feeling.

So try be happy with your memories knowing they will never go away!

Sincere Love
Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   07-25-06 21:41

Svetlana

Now if we can be of any help to you, you know where we are and sorry to hear about your father remember we are here for you if you need us I think I can speak for everyone on this site and remember we are waiting for your return. and you have a family here also.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.rs.net.ua)
Date:   02-24-07 11:17

My dear friends! So many months I didn't open this chat. Thank you for your support.
I have some news.
I have very sweet granddaughter, Dasha is her name. She is 6 months years old , 3 days ago she began to talk. Her first word were "mum".
I met also after seven years waiting my Mark...We are going to marry.
So thank you again that you were with me on my sad time. I hope very much that my happy time is coming. Be happy also eveyone!

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-25-07 17:28

Dear Svetlana,
I am new here and was not around in your time of loss, but it does my heart good to see that you have such joy in your life now. I want to say congradulations and may you have many happy years Ahead of you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-07 12:30

Dear Galahad, thank you very much for your kind words. To say te truth I am afraid a little bit to talk about my future. May be I waited for it too many years. How it'll be? Will UK accept this marrige? etc. etc. Silly thoughts...
Thanks and good luck to you also.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-16-07 15:08

good luck to you. when the tears start to fade some, your father would definitely want to be remembered with a smile and for you to be happy. I'm sure things will work out and your fathers memory will live on in your life. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   03-22-07 13:42

All must be okay, Svetochka, you so much deserves all the nice in your life. We all here believe in and wish only the best for you and your beloved man. Love and Happiness for you both for many, many years!:)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   03-22-07 20:56

Elenachka, it is a nice surprise to see you, where have you been? I look foward to your interesting comments on many subjects.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-25-07 11:58

Thank you very much! Be happy my dear friends.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.