New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Photos on other site, differant name

Author: Bill  (---.clsp.qwest.net)
Date:   01-31-07 03:52

I met this girl on siglesnet.com (natka7) about a week ago she told me her name was Nata Yulya from Donetsk Ukraine (Natalyazakur@mail.ru). yesterday I was searching this site and I found the same girl claiming to be Ludmila (id=64622). I suppose they could be twin sisters but I do not think so. If there is something else I should do in addition to posting it here. let me know, thanks

Reply To This Message

Re: Photos on other site, differant name

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   01-31-07 10:23

Bill, do you have one nick for every site, where you put your profile? I don't think that it is so. That is right of a girl to put diffrent name for every site, where she put her profile. And you are not her husband to check her.
It is not desent action of you to put her email here. It just tells us that you are dishonest man.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   02-01-07 20:47

Sveta, I can understand that you would take the side of this girl since you don't use your real name either. I think I know what your real name is but for your confidentiality I will not expose your real name.
I believe we all have the right to know the real name is of the person we want to communicate with.
Perhaps this girl has something to hide. What do you think it is Sveta?

Reply To This Message

Author: Tonya  (89.236.228.---)
Date:   02-02-07 18:02

I think, that here two variants. The first - the girl conducts not fair game. The second - a photo of the girl has copied and other girl has placed the questionnaire. Who from them present in that case will be difficult to define. Only in correspondence. The present girl can send still a photo to confirm the reality.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-03-07 05:53

Paul, it tells me that you are a decent man and you are different from Bill .But I don't agree with you that you have right to know with whom you communicate, if this person doesn't want to tell you , who is he or she.If this person is not doing illegal thing. There are no such low to tell you real name in here. It is freedom.All people use for sites just nick.It is Internet.
If you noticed that the girl doesn't tell you her name - don't communicate with her.And it is all.
Of cource, it is different, when a person is a scammer and cheat you with aim to get money from you. When you are loosing your money, you can claime to the police. Not so along time in Yral(Russia) two scammers were accused , they got from Austrian man 28000 euvro, cending him letters and using photos o famous Russian balerine Anastaciya Volochkova.
It was couple -a man and a woman.
But don't try to blame people , just because they doesn't want to tell you their real name in Internet( forums, blogs....) . We are not relatives here.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-03-07 10:30

As a matter of fact, Sveta, I do use the nick, as you call it, on other websites. You see, Steva, I am not trying to deceive anyone. I admit , after being scammed once, I may have been a bit hasty. I did however ask for an explanation and have not heard back. So, I am just trying to help someone else avoid being scammed. Thanks for your opinion,Sveta , but seeing how you also practice deception, I do understand your point.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-03-07 18:18

Bill, why you blaime me in deception? Have I decieved you or another man here? Be careful, please. If you were scammed, that was happened because you lost your brains and blame just youself that you are stupid and don't try to suspect every woman here, because she didn't want to tell you her real name.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-03-07 19:21

I apologize to you Sveta. You are correct, It was my stupidity to be blamed for me being scammed and I do not blame any women that I have corresponded with here. Please forgive me for taking my anger out on you. I am just discouraged that everyone cannot be honest. Living in a dream world I guess.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-04-07 21:12

I understand your idea Sveta but I don't agree with you. If I am going to communicate with a woman, I want to know who she is and what her idea's are. I will tell her who I am and what my idea's are. Then, if we have common ground, we will continue, if not, we will not communicate. Why waste your time and there's by not telling people who you are and what you are looking for?
I understand this is the internet and there is lots of deceit and lies, but we don't need to throw gas on the fire do we?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-04-07 21:20

Thank you Paul, I appreciate your input

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-05-07 11:32

Paul, you are a real honest man. I am in this forum for long time and I can tell that I have never read here from you such messages like Bill sent here. You have never tried to blame women here or to catch scammers here. Unfortunately, it is not all men here like you. I understand your point and agree with your last message here.
But I will not change my mind about the first message of Bill here.
Bill, I take your apologises.

Reply To This Message

Author: from US  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-07-07 01:28

I am new here, but I just wanted to add that I think and believe that on these sights it is safest to use a nickname only. I do Try to keep the same one from sight to sight if it is at all possible. I do not want any one to know who I really am until I get a chance to know them better myself. I never disclose my income or my profession on these sights. If a lady refuses to give me her real name at first, no big deal as long as she is not asking me for anything. As long as we are just getting to know one another as people, and if she wishes to keep her real name a secreat for the time being I am ok with that.
What I do not like is these woman that write to my personal email and tell me about all the problems in their lives and ask me to send them money to get back on their feet or to come to the US to meet me. If they are truely interested in me, they will find a way to get what they need. If I am willing to go that distance to meet them, they should be willing to do the same, or there is nothing else for us to say to one another.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-07-07 06:27

Sveta, you are to kind and nice to me, thank you for your thoughts.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olesya  (---.parma.ru)
Date:   02-07-07 12:46

I have registered on several sites. There is nothing special in it. I have the same name everywhere, but to tell the truth it doesn't matter. :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-07-07 12:48

I completely agree with you Sveta...

Reply To This Message

Author: Peta  (---.bredband.comhem.se)
Date:   02-09-07 07:36

if the nick has been take by someone, how is she supposed to register? as NataYulya12345?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-09-07 11:17

Peta, I have never thought about it... But you're right. Sometimes girls can't take the same nick.:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Peta  (---.gavlegardarna.gavle.to)
Date:   02-09-07 16:05

:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-10-07 00:45

so interesting - 3 absolutely different names :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 04:02

My original message was to maybe help somone from being scammed. It really had nothing to do with nicknames. I have found the girl that I wrote about on 3 differant scammer lists.
Guys, dont be lazy. Look at all the scam sites you can before you loose any money.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-16-07 11:51

Bill,
I am still new to all of this, in fact my divorce is not final yet, and I have only been on these sites for about 3 weeks. I did not know that there was such a thing as a scam site. Where do I find it, cause there are a couple women that I wonder about and it would be good to see if they are on it.
By the way, what do you say about a woman that professes her undying love to you and swears yo are her soul mate after just 2 letters. LOL Either I am REALLY smooth or she is looking to get something out of me. would you agree?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 12:00

Hello Galahad
Start out with http://www.anti-scam.org/new-scammers.html
It is very informative. also look at Russian Detective.com
Also a very good site. They also have links to other scammer blacklists and more.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-17-07 10:54

Hello, Bill!
I've just been on anti-scam site. To my regret I couldn't open Russian Detective.com.
Thank you for usefull info.
It was funny and unpleasant in the same time to see celebreties like Sophia Rotary or Tina Carol on this site. Only dishonest people can use them in their purposes!!!
You are engaged in a good affair exposing their deception!
Best regards,
Lidiia

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-17-07 11:23

Thanks for the info Bill, I will check them out.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 12:37

This link might help: www.russian-detective.com/scams.htm

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-19-07 02:17

Dear Bill!
Thank you very much for an interesting info I found in sites about scammers! I sent these adresses to my pen pal and he was very interested to read them and wrote they were helpful to him.
I’d advise all sincere girls to do the same if they care about their pen pals! We should help each other, it’s my personal opinion and if somebody is not agree with me, it’s up to her(him).
Bill! Also I was surprised to learn from those sites that I (not knowing that) used some scammers technologies in my personal writing. For example: I wrote I missed him when he went to trip and could not write to me; wrote he is only one I had serious writing; about my bad experience in life; not always answered his questions, began to reply not every day but once a week etc.
So, dear men!
Not always a girl is a scammer if she out of openheartedness expresses her feelings and emotions!!!
Also I’ve found out that there are men scammers. How to unmask them? How to know that he will not turn you in a slave of some brothel? There are millions of girls from Russia and Ukraine disappered forever. These facts cannot be thrown off. And most of them made acquaintance on Internet.
Thanks beforehand to everybody who has experience in it and is ready to share with us.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-19-07 03:25

Hi Lidiia, Thanks for your input and for looking at these sites. It is sometimes very difficult to tell if a person is scamming or not. and you are correct it goes both ways men and women. Just be careful.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-19-07 03:39

Here is a good example of the stuoidity of some scammers... I just received a letter from someone using the same photo that I started this forum blog about three weeks ago. Same photo, same name, everything else on profile is differant. Now, do you think that it is a scammer or did this girl just forgot that she wrote to me for a month and is pretenting she doesn't know me. I think it is a scam.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 22:31

Always be leery of people on the sites. Some are just making different profiles, some are scammers using the same pix but different names. Again, dont' send money. take your time and hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones.

Reply To This Message

Author: Gene  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-31-07 14:43

Dear Bill, I would just like to inform you about Singlesnet. I was on that sight for one month.....and all I found were scammrs. If a girl asks for money, do not send it guys! This also goes for you women.......there are guys posing as honest men on the internet also, scamming women out of money. Girls, do not send money! if a guy asks you for anything, money, your full name, your address and such........and you are not comfortable with giving out information, do not give it....if he is true he will understand and respect your wishes. Also I have found pictures of a girl on this sight who is a scammer.....I corresponded with her on Singlesnet.....and Bill, she has two pictures here, under two different nicknames. I use my real name...... I think it only honest.....all relationships should start out honest in my opinion, I do not think anyone needs to give out their last names until you are very sure or you have met in person. I have been searching the internet for over one year, and I have come across one scammer after another, But on this sight I have found a REAL WOMAN. I am making arrangements now to visit her. This is the proper thing to do guys.......I am only trying to help , if a woman says she wishes to visit you, think about it. Would a woman travel far, alone, to meet a man she only knows through words? Maybe some....but i think most would not. It is really not safe for a woman to do this. She should feel comfortable in the safety and security of her country, surrounded by her friends and family. Just remember......it takes time to build a relationship....... even on the internet, have fun....but also just be a little careful. I hope everyone finds what they search, LOVE!! Sincerely Gene

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   03-31-07 22:38

Say Bill the same Ludmila id 64622 is also calling her self Olga on letters to me a week ago and has told me she lives in Zvenigovo Russia .
I have also seen her listed in Moldova ,Ukraine , Russia and Belarus.
And her E-mail is now olgaluna2007@rambler.ru

Reply To This Message

Author: Ercan  (88.224.136.---)
Date:   04-08-07 06:45

hi

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.