New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is it a scam?

Author: from US  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-09-07 00:55

I am new to all of this. I met this lady that I really like and after about 2 weeks of writing each other, I get a message from her email address saying that her translation contract is expired and that if I wish to continue corresponding with her I will need contact them and pick up the contract. I want you to know that she never told me that she needed money or asked me for any thing. So I guess my question is, are these translation companies for real? Why does she not just use a translation software program like the one on my computer? Im I just an idiot?

Reply To This Message

Re: Is it a scam?

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-09-07 01:15

Maybe will be better if you just ask her about this moment?from US wrote:

> I am new to all of this. I met this lady that I really like and
> after about 2 weeks of writing each other, I get a message from
> her email address saying that her translation contract is
> expired and that if I wish to continue corresponding with her I
> will need contact them and pick up the contract. I want you to
> know that she never told me that she needed money or asked me
> for any thing. So I guess my question is, are these translation
> companies for real? Why does she not just use a translation
> software program like the one on my computer? Im I just an
> idiot?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-09-07 01:24

I would love to ask her, but how? As I understand it, the emails get sent to the translation company directly and then they translate them and print them out for her. They will not pass any more to her unless I pay. I would do it, if I knew that I was not being played for a fool.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range81-158.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-09-07 03:04

you have not her regular e-mail??? if yes so forget about this girl indeed it is not real.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olena  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   02-09-07 03:33

"From US", I believe this girl would find possibility to contact you and explain situation, if she were serious as for you. All this Sounds as a trick . There are lot of possibilities to use free of charge translators.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-09-07 05:02

I would like to thank you both for your input. It's sad really, she really had a hold of me, and that is not an easy thing to do. Perhaps if it is real, she shall find a way to contact me. Thanks again for you kind words.

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   02-09-07 05:12

I'd add also that Russian version of the website has free online translator which is available for every member. That's why translation is far not a problem for communication here.

Reply To This Message

Author: Peta  (---.bredband.comhem.se)
Date:   02-09-07 07:29

SCAM

Reply To This Message

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-10-07 04:27

Had the same trick tried on me, its a scam.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:34

yes this is a scam. Anyone asking for money is scamming you.

Also, how can you totally like someone by e-mailing them? I dont' get it still. I date a lot and I've had a lot of attention but I'm not going to get too into it. I know this is the age of the internet but if you can't see or feel the person and see how they are during the best and worst times and grow with someone, the chances of having a meaningful relationship is slim. good luck.

Reply To This Message

Author: Natasha  (82.209.196.---)
Date:   04-09-07 07:20

I am not sure is it scam or not but the story is very strange.

Reply To This Message

Author: Istvan  (---.mpls.qwest.net)
Date:   04-22-07 21:28

Hi,

yes... sounds like a scam.

I wrote to 6 girls here, all turned out to be a scammer. I found full or part of their letters on stop-scammers website.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (213.154.211.---)
Date:   05-16-07 12:14

I agree with Olena if that girl needs you she will find a way to keep contact with you. If not, forget it, she doesn't deserve you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bb.sky.com)
Date:   05-19-07 18:38

Yes you can be sure this is a scam - have nothing to do with it

Reply To This Message

Author: Blackcat Diver  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   05-20-07 12:38

Try this site in the UK it worked for me suzy@girlsdateforfree.com

Reply To This Message

Author: Philippe  (---.adsl.proxad.net)
Date:   06-07-07 14:59

the messages of the scams are mading by X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.5.30) Professional.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-07-07 22:09

I am win the first women who write me on my private email is the scammer.
because made by The Bat! Professional.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-07-07 22:39

first scammer "Yana" second scammer "Laila".

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-10-07 01:36

Silly man! The Bat is just the post program like Outlook.I have the Bat on my computer. Am I a scamer also?

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-10-07 10:47

many programs of The Bat!

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.12.00) Business
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.12.00) Educational
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.53d)

this version is using by the scammers "X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional"

and this version are not using by the scammers "X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.53d)"

thanks.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-139.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-11-07 11:21

I don't agree with you completely! The Bat is just a post programm , which is much better than Outlook and you can;t get it free more than for 1 month. And I know exactly that the Bat is more populer in Russia , Ukraine than Outlook.
It is stupidly to tell that if somebody uses The Bat Professional is scammer. The Bat Professional is more expensive than another The Bats, but it is most hopeful against viruses.
But , you are a professional catcher of scammers, know better!:):):)

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-11-07 12:31

Thanks,
How detecting the scammers!
have you a good idea!

Reply To This Message

Author: Olesya  (---.NNovgorod.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   06-11-07 17:18

Sveta, don't persuade this silly man... mentally ill persons are difficult to persuade in something... :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ??????? ????? ??????.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-11-07 22:21

Sveta,
do not use words sense of which you does not consist.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jenny  (195.5.125.---)
Date:   06-12-07 20:24

FOR "from US"
well, about my town, if some of marriage agency (dating agency) working with girls who not speaking English - they(I mean girls) dont know about you and never not hear about you. They(I mean agency) will tell her about you when you will make plans to visit her, not less(!!!!!) and they will give her your letters. But that is not mean what this girl not exist - she exist and waiting for you - and she is ready to give somebody all her love and care BUT she dont speaking English - and when girls who working in dating agency make something wrong - everyone thinking something bad about girl on foto. If you really like her - try to get her phonenumber.

FOR "Philippe"
you are try to catch wind in sky :) good luck
p.s. my boss using the Bat! too :) I will tell him what he is a scammer :) he is a professor in university :) on department of computer science :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-12-07 20:46

it's not of me but an another user on the site european-dating-club.
and he have write "THIS PROFILE IS SCAMMER, ´CAUSE SEND ME EMAIL MADE WITH "THE BAT" PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU"

Reply To This Message

Author: Jenny  (195.5.125.---)
Date:   06-12-07 21:15

I think he told about "scammer" in computer sense. usually we have this problems if we dont have the License key for programs. In this situation all computers(in Internet) with this key will look on your computer as "it is a thief". That is a automatical protection in systems with License key.

for example- if I will try to scanning 1 dollar - most of all scanners will tell me - YOU ARE COUNTERFEITER - and that is not important for programm If I have a foto of this dollar on paper with poem(in magazine maybe) which I want to scanning :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Swt  (---.nas41.lg.ukrtel.net)
Date:   09-05-07 23:26

my dear men! you need always ask in first letter she can write her self or somebody halp to her ;o) and never send mobey and write to her in friest letter thatnever will send money, for what girls will write to you if you will from first letter write about this!!;o))
and ask if she write herself or over agency many agencyse take girls photos and only use this and never make happy this persons because they not need this , they got money from idiots and write to other men;o) SO ?? NOT sendmoney !!;o) but men make for girls much more bad things and nobody write about this... nobody interesting because girls have no money for use anty scam agency ... and nobody interesting what made men for girls...
I have very bad expiriences and know many girls who got this also;o) but many my friends marry with foreign man and happy now and have already children it is possible find your love I hope but need be very clever;o))

Reply To This Message

Author: Jacques Henry  (81.80.68.---)
Date:   09-06-07 18:13

It is Jacques Henry There

Funny stories here but if a girl looked this forum with so much degraded pictures about women and girl and also so sad scams strories , maybe new girls can write a new topic : How to become fast a scammer?? Thanks to new dating!

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.utech.ru)
Date:   09-22-07 22:49

Philippe, Sveta was completely right about post programm The Bat...
Sorry, but its really stupid thinking about people-scammers, who are using The Bat...
With the same success we can say, all men, who are using Outlook Express are scammers.. Hahahahah :-)
Probably, its hard to live a world, where you can see scammers around you, everywhere... like horror movie...

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.rev.elss.ru)
Date:   09-28-07 04:53

I closely read all retorts. Why the girl has not given the e-mail the address? On the Internet it is a lot of programs of translators. It not a problem. I think that she will contact you if wishes to continue dialogue. And if is no, it scam.

Reply To This Message

Author: Halcon  (---.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   10-01-07 21:25

Ok here I go, I was contacted by a young lady (I am not going to post the names she used since I'm not sure is a scam or not)
On her profile her name is XXXX , 23 years old green eyes and with a bachelor's degree. She sent me an email giving me an email address xxxxx@rambler.ru (living in such city and such country, living with her parents.
That is not a problem righ?
Now On the same page of the site the same girl's picture with the name of YYYYY, 25 years old, blue eyes, high school graduate and email address yyyy@rambler.ru.
Here is the funny thing she probably forgot she sent me an email the first time and sent me another email with the second information.
I sent her an email and ask her what kind of games she is playing, and she responded to me saying that she is not playing any games that someone probably stole her information.
I've blocked this person already.
And got the screenshots from where this person appears on using different names, and in this site.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.