New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The best way to find your Soul Mate?

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-15-07 01:39

If you are reading this, then you already know the answer. This forum is probably the best place to find that one special person you are looking for. Why is that you may ask? Simple, the best way to get to really know some one is through their interactions with other people. You can look at their profile and read what they tell you about them selves. You can even write to each other 1,000 letters back and forth. But all you really see in them is what they want you to see.
For example, lets say that you see some ones photo in your search. You pull up their profile and they tell you that they are a caring and understanding person. They say that they are compassionate and thoughtful of other peoples feelings. They are honest and trustworthy. Then you see them in this forum and they just blast every one with a sharp tongue and they stress their opinions with no regard to how their words my hurt some ones feelings. They show no tolerance for the opinions of the other people in this forum. Now what did you learn about that person?
1. They are not caring and understanding, their opinion is the only important one to them.
2. They are not compassionate and thoughtful of other peoples feelings. They did not care how their words effected other people here.
3. They are not honest and trustworthy. They lied about their character in their profile.

Please keep in mind that this is just an example and not in reference to any one in particular. I use this just to stress my point as to the importance of this forum. I think that every member should use it, and I feel that posting here should not be limited to paid members, but rather should be a requirement to keep an active profile on the sight. It would allow every one here to get to know the people they are talking to so much better.

What are your thoughts on this?

Reply To This Message

Re: The best way to find your Soul Mate?

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-15-07 02:09

Hello, Galahad
You hit the right nail on the head!
People which nothing to tell will not write here. You can see easily who is silly, who is self-satisfied etc.
I like to communicate in this forum more than have writing with someone. You can get usefull advices and see on the relations with wide open eyes.
Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   02-15-07 03:00

Privet, Authour,

I totally agree with you...I would just like to add that sometime people do not have time enough to participate in discussions....unfortunately...Discussions reveale a lot...Corresponding with you, men, takes all our energy and occupays us completely!(maybe I should not say "us"...). People come out of their "dens" when they need to share their problems with others, when they need help...as I fathom...Some of us are very active, of course. They created to be on top, I mean on surface...

By the way, R, do you pay for your membership? I do not...As I understand, there is no need to be a "gold member" to participate in discussions.

Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-15-07 04:37

Marina,
My profile was placed here from another sight that I was a gold member on. They wrote me a letter and said that since I showed an interest in Eastern European women, that they were placeing my profile here as a service to me. After the first week I could no longer use the forum unless I upgraded my membership. I was fine with that since I have found more of what I am looking for here. When my subscription runs out on the other site, I will allow it to drop and stay on this one until I find the woman that I am looking for.

Reply To This Message

Author: seggy bummy  (---.netcomng.com)
Date:   03-24-07 05:36

my name is
bummy i will like to meet u as soon as u wish okay i am from uk

Reply To This Message

Author: Iren  (---.ug3.dp.ukrtel.net)
Date:   04-09-07 03:57

Galahad,

I don't get accustomed to meet men in the streets and in my country the only possible way to acquaint is Internet, because you can see a man and get background information about person and opportunity to choose.

But, of course, there is a risk to bump into not honest and trustworthy man which lied about his character in profile.

But everyone has his own chance which shouldn't be missed.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.