New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Where are the honest girls?

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-17-07 06:11

Since using this and other internet dating agencies, I have been amazed at the number of Russian and Ukrainian girls who are simply out to decieve and obtain financial gain from western men. Why is this so, are Ukrainians and Russians a dishonest people? I don't think so, I think that the authorities just do not have the will or the why for to clamp down and shut down sites that allow scamming activitiy to take place. Lets be clear, scamming can lead to theft, it also prays on peoples emotions making even more unpleasant. Come on Russia and Ukraine get your act together and deal with this problem in a sensible manner!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Where are the honest girls?

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   03-17-07 08:06

Sorry, Pete. I know alots dihonest British men- Internet gaimers, daters. They can't cheat British women, because they are not so silly and will not spend their time with such men. And these British men try to lie and cheat Ukrainian and Russian women, because these men have heard alots about kindness, generousy of Russian and Ukrainian women.These men travel to Ukraine and Russia, they try to live in woman's flats, because they don;t have enough money to get British women.
I know , what I tell. I livein the UK now.

Reply To This Message

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-17-07 08:14

Sveta,
The remedy applies as equally to British men, if they are dishonest they deserve to be identified to avoid others from suffering the same fate.

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (217.25.199.---)
Date:   04-26-07 18:01

I'm honest.
I want to travel to Tibet on my own.
If someone wants to join - write me.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ted  (86.41.66.---)
Date:   05-13-07 22:17

I can tell you that i have been taken for a ride by both ukrainian and Rusian females.Just today one was supposed to visit me.I sent her the airfare to what seemed a respectible office but i know now they use those places.i sent money by western union last week.Once she had the money she stopped writing dispite my asking her what was going on.That has happened to me 4 times but it will never,never happen to me.as far as i am concerned there nothing but a bunch of thievs.
ted.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   05-13-07 23:40

I am so sorry Ted, but let me say what I think/ Why did you make so silly things and send money through Western Union? Is it not possible to order ticket and send girls reference number - so she could get this tickets and you would not need to send money/ And other question I have - are you sure this girl is not a man scammed you :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-139.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   05-14-07 02:01

4 times????
Can I ask you, Ted? Are you so generous or are you so stupid?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-14-07 02:17

yes Sveta I have same question :) Sveta wrote:

Reply To This Message

Author: Ted  (86.41.66.---)
Date:   05-14-07 22:19

Well liliya
She send me photos so i took her word for it.Besides i have a trusting nature but this is makeing me something i dont want to be.That is not believing people.She even send me a copy of her ticket,leaving times from Russia and time of arrival here.I sent the money to an office that was issuing her ticket.It had to office managers name,phone number and address of the office.So really i had no reason to doubt her.after i sent my money i tried to call the office but there was no answer so i guessed i had been decieved.
I may have been a bit harsh in my judgement but it was the way i have felt since.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-07 01:57

Hi Ted,
I understand. But anybody can send tis photo, why are you sure it was she???
I am so sorry Ted, but tell me, please, why you not want go in her (or other girl you speak with) country first to know where and how she live, to see how things going? I just want tell you - I am sure my husband most clever man he just take ticket, got visa and one day I was meet him in mey country - and it was very correct decision. After this visit he was come second time, we got marriage in my country and I am here with him - 1.5 years. And everythings ok and nobody not upset and no problems ay all/ Why not made same for example - it is more easy way to meet each other and not being scammed.
And either I want ask you - you wrote that was scammed 4 times!!!!! is it not good enough have such experience once only? I am so sorry, but when I read something like this only one question born in my brain - why some man so stupid???? I am very very sorry, just I try to understand this sotuation.
Thank you, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Blackcat Diver  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   05-15-07 02:11

Hi Liliya,

I fully agree with your comments and the action taken by your husband is the way I plan to do things. I don't send money tickets but do say to girls that for the first meeting it should be the man who flys to the girl and bears the cost. One thing does puzzle me though, if you are now married why do you still use this site?

Pete

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-07 09:36

Hi Pete, thank you for your comments, it is good decision to go this way and get your girl.
I will answer your question like this - you can not imagine how many people need help about true way and I am here for gelp to whom it will concern.

Thank you, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   05-15-07 12:58

Liliya is doing great that she stays with us, because we need more of successfull experience like hers. Besides her advice is always relevant and helpful to other women and girls who are still in search.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-07 13:16

Thank you Julia, your coments very appreciated :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   05-15-07 19:23

I would also like to say that we need Liliya for her knowledge and experience with life matters especially on this site.
I always like to read your comments Liliya. I hope you will stay with us for awhile.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-07 20:00

Hello dear Paul, a long time we not speak with you... Thank you very much for warm words, I would like to stay here as long as I feel needed and can be of help...

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.synapse.net.ua)
Date:   05-16-07 07:45

Dear Pete.
Please, don't judge whole nation for one person.
I'm Ukrainian and a very trusting person but when I got a letter from English "gentleman" who promise to marry me if I send 2000$ to halp him with getting money, doesn't mean I believe him. So just don't be a "child".

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-16-07 10:10

Hi All,

In answer to Svetlana, I don't think I am being childish just applying common sense and to Liliya please don't think I was implying that there is anything wrong with continuing on the site even if you have found a partner, quite the opposit, these forums are to allow people to share experiences. I think we can conclude that there is good and bad in everybody, we can not just blame the girls as men (and more probably men I suggest) are also to blame. Don't send money or tickets as you will never see it again. Visit the girl in her Country. Below is the latest letter I recieved from a girl/man who ever which sums it up. There are scammers out there and there are ways to deal with them. Take care Pete

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: I hope at your help.

Hello my sweet and lovely. How are you? I did not wish to write to you this letter,
but I do not have more close the person than you more. I have not a big problem. My
father strongly was ill he has got in accident and expensive operation is urgently
necessary to him. To me therefore I help at you more there is nobody to address ask.
If you still had what that feelings to me. And if at you does not remain feelings I
ask simply the help from compassion. I wish to ask from you even 50 dollars. If you
can that please help. The god sees everything, that we do. And if not I that he can
thank you. Simply you probably understand, how roads parents. I ask your help. If
you are ready the help to me have send money for mine e-gold the account. I shall be
very grateful to you.

My number of the account: 4301979

I shall be very grateful for your help. With gratitude Yulia.

Answer:

Your right you should not have written asking for money. Please do not write again.

Reply To This Message

Author: Danyel  (217.201.202.---)
Date:   05-18-07 14:26

hello to everybody, sorry for my english.
I can say that the fow woman are everywhere in Italy too, is only important to be inteligent in to understand when you are taking like a stupid by some woman o girl.
Danyel Blackcat Diver wrote:

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bb.sky.com)
Date:   05-19-07 18:40

No they are simply poor and want to make use of gullible men from the rich west - you have to use your common sense to tell who is or is not a scammer - if you correspond with enough ladies you will soon lean to pick the scammers - the letters will lack a personal touch and they will often not reply you things you have said

Reply To This Message

Author: Nata  (---.elcat.kg)
Date:   05-20-07 08:08

Hello for everybody,
no need send money if you didnt meet your woman face to face. I think its not secret and everyone knows that normal women never ask for money or gifts.And American people say that if you was defrauded once ,its not your fault,but if you was defrauded several time ,its your big problem...And our great poet told-...and to trick me is very easy,because I'm happy to be defrauded... Sorry if I say this in an offensive way...But its honest answer...
I'm honest woman and wish to find the honest man for create happy family with .Where is my love?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 12:29

The experiences of Ukraine and Russia prompted me to look nearer home on a UK dating site. In one week I met several women who matched what I was looking for and now regularly email and speak on the phone with one special lady and will be meeting in the next few weeks. I suppose this is telling me something that I should have known - the grass is not always greener on the otherside of the hill. Gents, concentrate you searches at home first or take the advice above and visit the Country in person.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 12:37

In case you wondering the site I have found genuine girls is suzy@girlsdateforfree.com

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   05-20-07 21:06

Hello!

It is great you have found someone who is special for you!
I think, people are searching for love in Russia or Ukrain because they are in love with our culture and high spirit. If this features do not attract you in a special way then...the place where your "happiness" lives does not really matter.
Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Olesya  (---.NNovgorod.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   05-20-07 21:28

Pete is complaining to girls who want to get money from western men...
I want to complain about grandfathers on this site. Men please be adequate! Try to search girls from you group of age.
As for me I don't understand men who is constantly writing letters to young girls younger than themselves more than 20 years. I am surprised at these men... Are you kidding? Do you really think that girl who is about 20 will love a man about 60??? So, a lot of old men write to young girls in hope that girls will fall in love with them... Rather strange. Old men from western countries find young but greedy girls from our country (for example). Everything is logically. Old men want to have young girls so they buy them. Be adequate and you will never have problems with scammers. Scammers are playing on your desire for young body... on your lust. I'm sorry for these words but I have been thinking about it for a long time... If you want to find your soulmate why do you (most part of men) want only young??? Don't you think that women from your age group don't have a beautiful soul?
I know that you will never agree with me and men will angry with me... I don't care. :)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 21:31

So, Pete honest girls are in the same place with the adequate men...

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 21:51

A lot of girls here make excuses because some greedy girls ask money... Most part of girls are constantly justifying themselves before men. They tell men a lot about their innocence in asking for money. But we shouldn't do it. Why russian girls should make excuses before everybody. Why honest people should constantly make an excuse and say about their innocence in such bad things like scam... Why I and other girls have to prove that we are not scammers??? If you don't believe don't write. As for me I will never prove men in my innocence in doing such things. I have enough self-respect. I'm sure that girls here have it too, but maybe some of them can not say such words because they are more careful with their words. I'm sorry again but some of men pestered with their posters like this "Where are you??? HONEST girls???" If you don't see here honset girls go to another place. Why are you still here? Maybe these awful girls keeping you? Maybe you are locked here??? Don't complain, better draw a conclusion!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 22:13

Hi Olesya,

You have made some good and valid points here not sure if you are refering to me as an old man or not though. At just 43 certainly don't feel it and the lifestyle I lead would support this. I cannot answer your question as I simply don't know. I have met many Russian girls in places like Egypt and found them charming and polite and I am sorry if you felt that the thread was aimed at Russian girls, this is not the case, it is aimed at the ones who try to benefit from the lack of sense of others. Thanks for your comments anyway

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 22:14

on this I would agree

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 22:20

Olesya,

Not sure I know the answer to the question of age as I am not 60 and have never dated a 20 year old.

Saying that I have had girls around of 25 write to me but you have to be realistic of the age difference between a 25 year old and a 43 year old and I always ask why are you looking for someone my age???

The answer seems consistent that many Russian men do not treat women right and drink to much..........is this really the case?

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.lv.ukrtel.net)
Date:   05-21-07 07:26

Some our women drink too much too.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-21-07 21:57

Lidiia, I think that there are a lot of alcohoics all over the world, not only in Russia... In America and UK such kind of people are not less than here... I advice you to see some films of BBC in English version.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.