New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scammer - ID 66045

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-17-07 06:16

This one wants shoes, watches, flight tickets and visa's nice job if you can get it.

Natalia Petrenko
UKRAINE
DNEPROPETROVSK
ULITSA VOLYNSKAYA 2/28

Tel: 0038 095 1673529

Reply To This Message

Re: Scammer - ID 66045

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   03-17-07 08:10

Who allowed you to accuse this girl? Can you prove your words here?
Do you have responsibility for your words?
If not, I will accuse you, that you are a gamer, a sex dater, a loother in the UK.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 08:16

Yes, just look on the scam section of this site, same letter same picture, same scam and yes I do take responsibility for words. After 38 emails to this lady I felt that I was begining to understand her then this. As for your unfounded accusations, I will be happy to accept your apology on-line

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   03-17-07 09:27

Pete,
some times I have been jerking(is it a correct word?) to reply to your statements....but I feel myself so uncomfortable to do that...do you feel comfortable to talk in this thing on your face?... maybe it is not correct to say this...I have no intention to offend.. Sorry...I think every one,who talks with you here, would breath in with a great pleasure if you would take it off...Maybe there is a reason for you to "wear" it...if so, pls, accept my apology for these words...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 09:44

Marina,

Not sure what you are trying to say but I do not think jerking is the appropiate word here. To answer your question, yes I am comfortable to talk/post messages and this page and if necessary post the details of anyone who is operating a scam. What people fail to recognise here is that there are certain indiviuals out there who are prepared to lie and decieve to make gain. What should be happening is that the internet service providers should be weeding out these individuals and reporting them to the correct authorities. That is simply not happening.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-17-07 10:54

Pete is right on; date scams are such a problem that the US government is starting to get involved. If you look at sites that deal with scammers, they say that up to 90% of women under 35 are scammers.

Many times though; especially if it's a nigerian scammer; it is NOT a woman at all and it ISNT' the person in the picture. I think some people do think it's the girls fault when in reality she has had her pix stolen from the internet.

So far I've been on 2 sites; I'm new to this but I've researched it extensively; and I've received 18 contacts and ALL of them told me they loved me or wanted me to be their husband within the first or second e-mail. ALL of them asked for money; all had their parents dying either that year, and 4 of them actually had their mom die that day.

I agree with you totally Pete; a lot of these are scams but in a lot of cases it's not the girls in the photo's and I think that's where people might take it personally. thx for the information.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 10:55

P.S. I mis quote; 90% of the ADDS are scams; see Pete, I got caught up in it too; LOL

Thanks again for your post.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 11:08

Thanks Jim, Its good to see the US are taking this seriously. It is quite alarming and upsatting to see the girl you think you are writing to staring back at you from the scam page with the same letter you thought was only sent to you. These scams should be exposed, perhaps someone else may not take it as easily as me, and perhaps the girl in the photo is a victim also. Here's what to watch out for:

Hi dear !

You see, I`ll try to arrange the phone, but I think it will be at the end of this week. Mybe, on Friday, does it suit you?

You know, I think about my future marriage a lot and I dream to have a great wedding some day! But now these thoughts make me very sad. Why?
Because my best friend (a very good girl) will get married soon and I am invited to her wedding as a bridesgirl (that's a big honour here in
Ukraine), but I cannot find any good shoes to buy to go there. My old shoes are broken and I will never go to a wedding in jogging shoes I have for now. I found the shoes those suit me a lot and I would even borrow the money needed, but they are sold only at an Internet store and the purchase procedure is very complicated for me and I cannot buy those great shoes for a pity. They accept different credit cards and I have not any. We are used to pay with cash for everything here. It s difficult for a man to understand that... She will never forgive me if I do not come, but I cannot come there in old ugly jogging shoes. I feel so sad now... Oh, I should not have told you this, because you
may feel sad now too, sorry...

Write soon,

Hugs,

Your Natasha

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 11:13

This was the one where I twigged all was not right and started to investigate;

Hi my sweetheart Pete!

How are you doing today?

I understand that I put you in an awkward position! Sorry for that, my darling!
I know that our relationship reached the point when we must test it! I realize that we should meet each other in person as soon as possible. Because I don`t know what about you, but I attach myself to you and it becomes harder and harder for me to live without you! I just exist!
Every day I come to the cafe for checking my post! You can`t even imagine how I am happy when I find the letters from you! I am sincere with you and just share my problem with the closest man in the world! I think that it is naturally! Sorry for that! I didn`t want to make you upset!

You see, if I spend the rest of my salary for the present, I won`t be able to pay for Internet access. And I can`t go on to correspond with you till I pay for it! This fact will kill me. Because for now I live only with your warm letters!

Write soon,

Hugs and kisses,

Your Nata

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 11:23

It seems that this young ladies picture is very popular, her image is also been used by:

Marina Lepkova

Last name:
Location details: Bryansk Russia
Postal address: Frolovnaya 47 Office 91
Phone number:
E-mail address: marlep@mail.ru

See scam page pictures. It wuld be great to know who the gorgeous girl in the picture really is?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 11:43

It is quite sad when you look through this sites pictures of known scammers. Without exception everyone of them is a beautiful girl or at least the picture of the girl. Perhaps this is merely the "shop frontage" to entice customers in before the scam springs into action. I cannot believe that all these girls are so desparate that they need to resort to these tactics, what is going wrong on Russia and Ukraine if this is the case. I also note that only two men are included on the "Blacklist". Sveta, if you have been cheated then perhaps you should include the details on the site and do other females a favour. I see you have not yet retracted the untrue comment you made even after I produced the evidence you so wanted. As I become more familiar with the use of this site I have become more aware of the cons that are been used. I have also become more resentful of such tactics. I suggest other people do too, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is, chack scam sites and do some digging. If your digging produces unquestionable evidence that someone is scaming you ie (in the UK I would take this to the Police and would have enough evidence for a conviction) post there details, name and shame at least its better than doing nothing.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 12:40

Another great key is to look at the e-mail header; almost all Nigerian scammers (they use girls from many models sites; especially 2 popular hawaiin model sites; often caucasian models) and if you see the program bat! in the header, they are almost always scamming you. This is usually a Nigerian male. The bat! is used by internet cafe's and are literally untraceable.

It seems that they never have a phone, and they want to call you on your cell phone because the number is much harder to trace. If they're that high maintenance to contact, it's probably a scam.

If the girl makes models look ugly, then it's probably a scam as well. This is big business and many dating sites like yahoo and singles.net, and asianpeoplemeet.com will literally do nothing.

Are their good women? sure; but they are fewer and far between than we probably wish. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   03-18-07 03:43

Pete, you , knowing, that this girl is a scammer, wrote and got from her 38 letters, didn't you? Who are you then? Are you a silly man, a gamer?
I don't watch real difference between you and this girl.
I have read letters of this girl here and I didn't find any words, where she asked you to send her money.
Sorry, but I wouldn't get you as a friend or a boyfriend. And if some Russian or Ukrainian woman have relations with you- it will be silly woman.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sweety  (---.bicomtel.ru)
Date:   03-18-07 05:06

Pete,it's embarassing!
Girl is 18 years younger than you.You want her,but you don't want to understand her situation?If she wants you to buy her shoes and to pay her tickets.It means only,that she has no money for this.
And that she wants to find a real man,who will help her.Isn't it normal way of relations between man and woman?
Especially,when woman is so much younger than you are?
Your behavior is ugly.
Sure-no one will communicate with you.
All you do is cheap,dirty and pityful.
You are not Man.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blackcat Diver  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-18-07 06:48

Ladies,

I think it is time to wind your necks in and have a look on the scam page before you form opinions. The image of this very beautiful girl is been used by someone, possibly more than one to obtain money and goods. Don't take my word for it, look for yourself its there in black and white. I agree with Sweety, that if you meet a girl you like you have to understand her situation. With this freindship comes trust and respect, if you then find find after a period of time that the person you thought you were begining to get to know is actually a known scammer (see scam page) and that whilst she is writing to you the same scam is being used on others just how would you react? Sorrry Sveta and Sweety this is not normal and not sure what you mean by a gamer, or ugly behavior. Please explain.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blackcat Diver  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-18-07 07:15

Internet Dating Scams
The growing popularity of Internet romance has led to the growth of fraudulent online activity directed at Americans. The United States Embassy in Moscow is receiving increasing numbers of complaints from American citizens who have been lured into online relationships via false internet profiles. Often, these are men pretending to be women who make contact with Americans — usually men — over the Internet through dating websites or chat rooms. The fictitious person then seeks to create a virtual relationship through the exchange of photos and e-mails. At some point s/he begins to ask for money, frequently asking that it be transferred through wire services. S/he commonly states that the money is needed to help resolve a family tragedy or arrange for a trip to the United States. A copy of a fraudulent U.S. visa is sometimes attached to prove good intentions. The U.S. Embassy in Moscow urges Americans to exercise caution — many U.S. citizens have lost hundreds, and even thousands, of dollars.

There are common factors in these Internet scams. Scammers usually misinform the Americans about travel expenses and/or they inflate the cost of the expenses that do exist. They lure the American in with e-mails, pictures, phone calls, fake visas, and even e-mails from fake travel agencies in an attempt to prove their good intentions. Typically, something happens and they "can't leave the country." They either "are hospitalized for an injury" and a "member of the family" contacts the American citizen requesting money, or a "member of the family" needs an emergency operation and needs money. Sometimes they are stuck at the airport and are not allowed to board until they can show they have a certain amount of dollars to cover their expenses while in the U.S. Some claim to have been robbed of the money that was sent or claim that they are detained at the airport. Again, their purpose is not to immigrate to the U.S., but to get as much money as possible from the victim. Most of these scammers are actually men who are paying women a minimal fee to sit and pose for pictures and pick up the money at an office of a money transfer agency.

Please keep in mind that, while the U.S. Embassy in Moscow does not have the authorization to initiate investigations of these scams, the Fraud Prevention Unit can verify the authenticity of any U.S. visa via e-mail at FPMM@state.gov.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.