New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 looking for true love

Author: donald  (---.176.54.123.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net)
Date:   07-17-07 02:58

hello, my name is donald, i have been looking for true love for some time. a friend of mine told me about his wife she is from russia and they are very happy together. so i started look for a russia girlfriend and found scammer. so if there is a young lady that is not a scammer and would like to get to know me please write me. hope to hear back from some one. think you

Reply To This Message

Re: looking for true love

Author: Victoria  (---.skytc.ru)
Date:   07-23-07 13:23

Donald,
I can't stop wondering how grown-up man can be so naive! You're looking for a true love and expect from her the same in return, but you need a young lady! What can you have in common with a girl of 20 or 25? You think she is ready to live with you till the end of her life? Naturally, she will want nothing but money from you. So you should blame only yourself that you met a scammer. And you'll met again, if you don't change your attitute.

Reply To This Message

Author: Victoria  (---.skytc.ru)
Date:   07-23-07 13:33

Donald,
I can't stop wondering how grown-up man can be so naive! You're looking for a true love and expect from her the same in return, but you need a young lady! What can you have in common with a girl of 20 or 25? You think she is ready to live with you till the end of her life? Naturally, she will want nothing but money from you. So you should blame only yourself that you met a scammer. And you'll meet again, if you don't change your attitude. I believe, if you're looking for a life partner you shouldn't be obsessed by age, but by human traits. And, above all, who told you, that woman of 35 can not be beautiful?

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.80-203-43.nextgentel.com)
Date:   07-30-07 19:09

deare Donald, if you really think that woman in 35 in not good inaf for you, so, way you think that for 25 years olad girl you are the men of her dreams?

Reply To This Message

Author: donald  (---.176.254.148.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net)
Date:   07-31-07 01:18

HELLO MISS ELENA, I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR LOVE FROM A 25 YEAR OLD WOMAN. I JUST SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE. AND I DIDN'T SAY THAT A WOMAN OF 35 WAS NOT GOOD FOR ME. IF YOU KNOW A WOMAN OF 35 THAT WOULD LIKE TO WRITE AND TALK TO ME PLEASE TELL ME. BECAUSE IN MY LETTER I SAY NOTHING ABOUT FINDING TRUE LOVE AT AGE OF 25 YEARS OLD. THINK YOU. DONALD

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.80-203-43.nextgentel.com)
Date:   07-31-07 15:45

hi Donald, i really dont know woman 35 old years who like to write to you, but if i meet someone 35 who interesting i let her know about you :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: donald  (---.176.250.103.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net)
Date:   08-01-07 03:33

hello elena, think you miss elena, and i hope to hear back from you. donald

Reply To This Message

Author: evgi897  (---.dsl.bcvloh.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   08-17-07 02:59

HI!! I search for serious attitudes.donald wrote:

> hello elena, think you miss elena, and i hope to hear back from
> you. donald
I am Evgeniya.

Reply To This Message

Author: donald  (---.176.250.230.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net)
Date:   08-17-07 07:28

hello evgeniya, i would like to write you

Reply To This Message

Author: Nick  (---.demon.co.uk)
Date:   08-18-07 13:57

Why is everyone looking for something so special they can not find it closer to home , Yes donald I have experienced scammers as well, The probelm is for me that I tart every girl with the same brush, I go into conversations thinking they dont want me, They just want what I can provide, But when you think about it, I after some thing from them aswell, So as long as it works for both parties "every body is happy"!

I have had a lot of pre scripted letters, These I would advise to ignore, I tend to ask for a phone number, If some one is really interested in you They will gladly want a point of contact which 2 people can comunicate at any time!

I am still looking as well donald, But How does anyone know if your real sole mate is out there???

"Time will tell"???

You all have a good day.

Take Care

Nick

Reply To This Message

Author: Anna  (---.fish.volia.net)
Date:   10-30-07 13:39

Hi.I'm also loocking for a good man,a good friend for a life.But I'm not waiting to find something special.I'm not ideal too.
I agree with Nick that time will show,who we are and what we are worth.
To communicate by phones also very usefull.It can help you to feel the lie in the voice,if you are a good psychologist. But it also not a warranty!

Good Luck.

Anna

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-14-07 16:05

There's no such thing as TRUE love...
All the rest is fluff, oblivion and not worth thinking of...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.