New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 How do you get Visa's to USA for women?

Author: Allen  (---.direcpc.com)
Date:   08-01-07 05:51

How do you get Visa's to USA for women?

Can they be pre-arranged?, sponsored?, etc?

How long will it take? What is the cost?

Allen

Reply To This Message

Re: How do you get Visa's to USA for women?

Author: Mag  (---.tampfl.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   08-01-07 18:15

Fiancee' visa, read about it in the icuis web p[age or the home land security

Reply To This Message

Author: Allen  (---.stpegs.com)
Date:   08-01-07 18:20

What if you don't plan on marrying right away, What about work visas etc?
I'd like for her to be able to get a job and earn something while she's here on a long term visit before I make the commitment of fiancee.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   08-01-07 22:41

Hi, Allen,

As far as I am aware fiance visa allows your girl to stay for two years without getting married. After this period, if she does not get married, she will have to leave the country. Please, mind, that she will be able to marry not necessarily you...She can change her mind and marry somebody else!:-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   08-02-07 15:44

Marina, you are wrong about the fiancee visa term. It's given only for 90 days stay. It is not possible to extend the fiance visa beyond original 90 days duration. To Allen - The applicant may work in the U.S. during the 90 days period.

Reply To This Message

Author: Allen  (---.stpegs.com)
Date:   08-02-07 20:06

Is there a service who can help someone with acquiring the appropriate level and type of Visa and help them to ensure the visa gets issued?

I hear of lots who are turned away because they don't have the assets required to show financial responsibility while on visits to the US.

It seems like US Customs is tight on letting people from former USSR to enter the states.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-02-07 20:39

Julia, are you sure about 90days? Have you been through it? I have not, but have heard about two years from three persons. They went through it and now live in US. That is what I am aware of.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mag  (---.tampfl.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   08-03-07 15:19

Julia is right. Allen do yourself a favor and go to the web site of USCIS or the American Embassy in Ukraine , you will find all the information that you need to know.
Good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   08-04-07 00:52

Mag wrote:

> Julia is right. Allen do yourself a favor and go to the web
> site of USCIS or the American Embassy in Ukraine , you will
> find all the information that you need to know.
> Good luck

Yes Marina. Julia absolutelly right - fiansee vasi in the USAS for 90 day's only and I should tell more if she would like to get married with other man - she should back at home and wait other fiansee visa... For any information I highly recomanded open embassy official website and read with all attention...

All the best and good luck, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-07 14:41

Hello, everyone,
I understand about visa details that are described by Julia and Lilia. I thought I knew it for sure. Allen, I am sorry for disinformation. I agree, it is always more reliable to get an official information.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-07 17:54

Ok I realize I will have to go through the Embassy to get the required Visa's for her.
Now I need to find the right girl to bring over! ;)
And let the paperwork begin!

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   08-06-07 02:07

Dear Allen, before you will ask a visa for her - you should have at least one real meeting with...

Good luck, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date:   08-23-07 07:48

Marina a fiance visa is good for only 90 days. If she doesn't marry the man within that time frame she has to return to her homeland.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-23-07 07:56

Allen type into your search bar (USA.GOV) and you will get all the accurate info you need for what your looking. There are many sources that will help you with filling out your needed paper work, but first you must meet your fiance to be somewhere. It doesn't have to be in her country. It can be in any country and take lots of photos of the two of you together cause you will need them. Also save all your correspondence to each other and any phone calls you and she make to each other. GUD LUCK!!

Jim

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-23-07 08:03

P.S. Allen try this site for help if you wish to have someone do the paper work for you. I understand it is a very good one.

http://www.blossoms.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/2259.1.119064921496207219

Jim

Reply To This Message

Author: Halcon  (---.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   09-09-07 11:48

Fiancee visas are granted for 90 days only, the sponsor will have to sign and affidavit so the newcomer will not depend on public aid.
The couple should get married within 90 days of arrival, and ... no he/she can not work during that time.
A work authorization will be granted after the marriage and the new spouse will be given with a conditional resident status after the sponsor apply for it.
The status condition will change after 2 years of the marriage and it will be confirmed by the inmigration and naturalization department.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-25-07 06:31

I got scammed too. Sorry girls I'm not playing the silly game any longer you will have to get here on your own. I am out of fun money to give away.
I'm sure there are girls over there who can obtain a tourist visa to come and visit. I don'yt want to jump into a fiancee relationship and a short marriage followed by a painful divorce and struggle.
I want to get it right the first time.

Is it easier to get a tourist visa from the Ukraine versus Russia? or some other country?

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (---.iconnet.kz)
Date:   10-27-07 01:14

To Allen: Let me say what I think will happen:
You will not find a girl that will come to you on her own, on a tourist visa, find herself a job and earn smth while she is there (not to be a burden for you I guess). Even if you were Brad Pitt (well, if it were 5 years younger Brad Pitt, than maybe ... :-) ), but you aren't, so, better forget it.
And having been scammed didn't teach you anything as I see, I mean in a karmic sense, for example, that you should first give something, to be able to get something back.
Men (I mean women too), look at him, he is thinking about whether it is easier to get a visa from Ukraine or Russia, like picking out a chiken at a market, "which one is better, this Made in Ukraine or this Made in Russia"!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.