New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Emails not working in this system

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-11-07 01:32

Hello all;
I have responded to emails in this system and they are NOT getting through. Are others experiencing this or am I the only person effected. Assistance or advise PLEASE?
James

Reply To This Message

Re: Emails not working in this system

Date:   12-12-07 13:58

It seems that finally now my emails are getting through. I wish there could be, unless I misread in the rules here, some notice that it would take several days to become active, or in Greetings some type of message that you will write someone as soon as the system allows.
I hope the administrator of this site would consider adding many more Greetings both for hello and goodbye. That would help in communications with others that are either trying to write, or wishing no further communications. Please???

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.rev.elss.ru)
Date:   12-13-07 07:32

Hi James!
If you do not want to communicate with any person you can inform him about it... Or to block him. Good luck!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-13-07 13:30

Dear Irina;
I have sent emails to you and recieved NO reply. If this upsets you please bring this up to the system administrators. I have been making all attempts, the emails I have recieved have been responded to.
It is not I that do not wish to communicate and please do not think I have not informed anyone. The emails I sent show they have been looked at, but I get no replies except in this Forum. Perhpas this is the only way to communicate at New-Dating.com.
My sincere apologies,
James

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.