New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 FAVORITE Christmas fragrance and home scents

Author: Vix  (---.vc.ukrtel.net)
Date:   12-20-07 06:53

Hi,
I'm sure all of us are getting ready for Christmas now.
I would like to ask our dear readers, what are your favorite Christmas fragrances/home scents?
I personally prefer pine, baked apple & spice, cinnamon, candy and vanilla scented air fresheners for the winter Holiday season.
My absolute favorite fragrance for the Christmas party is White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. I wear it on every Holiday.
What about you?

Reply To This Message

Re: FAVORITE Christmas fragrance and home scents

Author: Jacque  (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date:   12-20-07 07:14

The best I've found have been those of the Cedar Bows, cinnamon apple and of course pine. Very beloved and cherished in memory and experience.

Reply To This Message

Re: FAVORITE Christmas fragrance and home scents

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   12-20-07 14:59

I have a couple of special friends, and I like to give them Coco by Chanel. It is always well received.

I like to bake bread, khleb, and the best smell around my house is when there is a loaf of good dark bread coming out of the oven. I have a special clay oven that fits inside the regular oven and this gives the bread such a crust! Top it with some poppy seeds and caraway seeds and you're in heaven. The bread isn't fattening but the maslo is, but schmier away, be my guest!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.