New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: What makes you happy in life?

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-11-08 14:31

Vix, the trouble with Karaoke singers is that I have to listen to them, but it's probably good that they get me away from the bar.
You're right about train travel. I've gone alone all over Europe on trains, and people are so anxious to be friendly, especially in Italy where you have to share their basket lunch.
Plane travel is quick once you make it to the plane and I love the beauty of the skies, but then I was six years in the Air Force.
I read a lot, right now I'm concentrating on my two favorites, Shakespeare and Chekhov. I even read two of his stories in easy Russian. The man had heart.
You're such a good photographer. There's a fellow here in New England who specializes in nude shots of himself in beautiful, unexpected poses against a backdrop of our beautiful nature, frequently water, a lake, the beach, a stream. He doesn't amount to much in the nude, skinny, not too good-looking but his pictures are so basic and so beautiful.
You add a lot to this Forum, Vix. Is that a Russian nickname? It can't be short for Vixen. Victoria maybe.
Johnno

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 What makes you happy in life?  
Vix 01-10-08 18:50 
John 01-11-08 14:31 
Vix 01-11-08 14:51 
John 01-11-08 16:46 
Anders 01-14-08 21:59 
Dale Benson 01-29-08 19:13 
Natalya 01-29-08 20:32 
Dale Benson 01-29-08 20:53 
Patrick 01-29-08 21:21 
Jerome 01-30-08 03:37 
Dale 02-20-08 06:40 
Jerome 02-20-08 07:08 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.