New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: scamming agencies

Author: Roberto  (---.cg.shawcable.net)
Date:   06-06-04 17:58

Dennis, thanks, I learn quick. I am also suspicious and I find it hard to believe that such gorgeous women want out so badly to marry some stranger twice her age and not in the same physical attraction compatibility. If she is looking for that then I don't believe it would a lasting relationship. After all, most have degrees up ther ying yangs and are very bright so if some guys get scammed I hate to say it but they are probably headed for a major scam in the long run. Just use the age old rule when searching for your partner, meet them and be with them for awhile then you should be able to judge what is going on.

I have a freind out in Toronro who is very successful and owns a railroad. I have been following his love life with this Russian bride and I did warn him because he was older than I and of course she was half his age. She finally came to visit him and slept with him. I met her and found her suspicious. I told him what I thought snd warned him. We had an argument and we no longer speak. She came over, he spent thousands but lost a whole lot more. 18 months later, she divorced him, took half his belongings, sent for her "real" love from Russia and they now live together in New York.

How do I know all this. I dtaed my buddy's secretary. Sad story but we all tried to warn him. I just say it the way it is.. watch out, I'm not saying they are all like this but imagine the sacrafice she made to stick with it for 18 months for the long term and then finally got what she wanted for her and her loved one. I've always wanted to have this produced into a movie but there are too many political issues surrounding this type of movie. Have to admit, I give it to her for succeeding but I believe in Kharma and I hope this gets back to them one day.

Take care.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 scamming agencies  new
Wayne Westaway 05-24-04 05:39 
 Re: scamming agencies  new
JeffM 05-31-04 08:37 
tann 05-31-04 18:22 
kevin 05-31-04 22:32 
tann 06-01-04 16:00 
Wayne Westaway 06-02-04 01:37 
kevin 06-03-04 00:48 
Dennis 06-04-04 00:44 
Wayne Westaway 06-04-04 04:11 
Roberto 06-05-04 13:25 
Dennis 06-06-04 09:51 
 Re: scamming agencies  
Roberto 06-06-04 17:58 
Dennis 06-08-04 08:10 
Tatiana 06-16-04 14:23 
Tatiana 06-16-04 14:34 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.