New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice

Author: Yago  (77.208.167.---)
Date:   04-24-08 02:30

Im looking for a really pretty girld with a good sense of humor for serious relation. I live by byself in the South Part of spain, on the beach.

I m looking for some one to share trips, talks, culture and love. I love inteligent people who can show me new things=

I look nice, i have a good job and earn good money too. i love going out for lunch and dinner and do always different things.
Im honest and well educated...

I, spanish but i talk english and italian...
IS THAT YOU THE PERSON....? WHY NOT?
Please writte and let me know more about you.
Kisses Y.C.R

BAD PEOPLE: I will not send money to any one so please,,, Whoever think she would,,, let me advise her she wont...

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice  new
Yago 04-24-08 02:30 
 Re: Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice  new
Funke 07-06-08 00:49 
 Re: Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice  new
Galla 07-17-08 17:44 
Galla 07-17-08 17:46 
Bacha 10-24-08 21:01 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.