New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice

Author: Yago  (77.208.167.---)
Date:   04-24-08 02:30

Im looking for a really pretty girld with a good sense of humor for serious relation. I live by byself in the South Part of spain, on the beach.

I m looking for some one to share trips, talks, culture and love. I love inteligent people who can show me new things=

I look nice, i have a good job and earn good money too. i love going out for lunch and dinner and do always different things.
Im honest and well educated...

I, spanish but i talk english and italian...
IS THAT YOU THE PERSON....? WHY NOT?
Please writte and let me know more about you.
Kisses Y.C.R

BAD PEOPLE: I will not send money to any one so please,,, Whoever think she would,,, let me advise her she wont...

Reply To This Message

Re: Single Spanish looking for long relation...23-30 years.Im well off and nice

Author: Funke  (---.128.4.214.multilinks.com)
Date:   07-06-08 00:49

Would you relocate for whom you think is right for you? Would you even think of traveling down to see her?

Reply To This Message

Author: Galla  (92.112.174.---)
Date:   07-17-08 17:44

And another man, who starts topic and never responds to the new messages, what's going on, guys?
No men interested in talking to nice girls?
Don't you see, all the best girls are here in the FORUM!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Galla  (92.112.174.---)
Date:   07-17-08 17:46

Ah.. I see the point. It's summer time now... So all the men are off to the sea coasts to have some rest and fun. Am I right? Hope all of you have good time there. I am back home after my vacation already . And feel great!

Reply To This Message

Author: Bacha  (---.ftth.xms.internl.net)
Date:   10-24-08 21:01

hello Galla.

do jou like my profile ?? :)))
I am looking for seruios relationschip.
my id is 90606
good time
bacha from holland

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.