New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 looking for true love!!!

Author: Agustin  (---.ipcom.comunitel.net)
Date:   11-18-08 05:32

any girl wanting to learn Spanish for a stable and something nice?

Reply To This Message

Re: looking for true love!!!

Date:   11-20-08 02:16

my God ... no girl !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Smilla  (---.pppoe.avangarddsl.ru)
Date:   11-20-08 20:39

hahahhaa/
one is here

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 04:04

thanks beautiful! we are talking!

Reply To This Message

Author: Aliona  (---.dhl.com)
Date:   11-21-08 10:41

do you think , augustin, is easy to find true love?i think no...Agustin wrote:

> thanks beautiful! we are talking!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 14:09

if a little good, but much depends on the person, inadvertently, without realizing it, I think that we close ourselves trying to find a model person, so it is more difficult to find. We must be willing to love, to have the mind and heart at ease and free. I think it! you?

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 14:57

well is a bit difficult to answer definitely to this topic..all people are different and all feel differently , have diffrent goals and aims..but i want to tell you one interesting story ..,once an old professor was asked by his student why hehadnt been married yet...and he replied:"all my life i was looking for perfect woman..but when i found her ,she was looking for ...perfect man."))so, in some things i agree with you, people must will to fall in love and also to show their love to anotehr person, is also very important...but how is true love?nobody knows...for all people it's different

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 15:13

I understand it, maybe a serious definition, love, love without waiting to oneself. But I do not like that idea, I want to love, but to be loved. true that everyone has an idea about life, I guess that is what allows a day today, although there is love, fortunately, there will always be someone like you, with the same need for love. So I think it is very important, always express yourself as you are, so that others see that you can feel something from this that follows. If you do not express, in forms or ideas, thoughts or taste .... it's as if they did not exist.
However, we also believe that love is something nice, there should be no complications when it loves has to be something of 2, can not love just 1. Couples who suffer think it's that sidelined love, and begin to think with their heads, with their pride .... and all kinds of feelings that are capable of ruining the magic of love. You think of this?

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 16:03

well, i agree that love must be from inside the heart , may be also without thinking too much, this is we call "to looose the head"..and yes is nice when it is for 2 people not only for one...i want to do you a compliment you are very young but you are very thoughtful..)) i like your ideas ...and as i told you all people love differently...and there are different kinds of love..also egoistic...it depends on person whether he (she) accepts it or not...

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-08 16:43

Thank you, as you see it is important to always express what one is inside? so nice to live each in a different way, is that all these experiences, good or bad, take advantage for oneself, to become better person. The people who are suffering but also, unable to get their sorrow or spend that experience and make a profit has the most problems and then have an open heart or head, the truth is that there are people who have gone through tough things .. . where it's hard to leave, myself, I had a bad experience where they did not know like going out, I was so bad that not know what to do and luckily I came to the Zen philosophy, which recently got into a lot of good things for me, I recommend anyone who feels bad !!!!....... indeed, we are of the same age!

Reply To This Message

Author: Aliona  (---.56.218.78.mldnet.com)
Date:   11-21-08 19:13

is a chinese philosophy?

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-22-08 02:38

yes i think...you can see at google :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-27-08 21:02

hello again
have u been fall in love before?))

Reply To This Message

Author: Salam  (41.208.71.---)
Date:   11-29-08 21:21

no and dont know why

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-05-08 04:27

forgiveness for my delay! I have had problems for home and could not connect! as if, long ago known love, maybe he could even be better that that, but I remember that feeling of happiness every day, even have problems around me, being with my partner it was all !!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-20-08 18:21

ur english is perfect Agustian, may be u r a poet in ur soul but every time I read ur posr I feel my mind is turning creazy))

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-29-08 13:31

thz lady,,,,,,but i must leave, i find love......

chao!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.