New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Online Dating & Women

Author: Reggie  (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date:   04-27-09 23:36

HI Guys!

Note: My age is 53, so my hopes of finding a younger bride are slim to none and I realize that. My objective is to just find an honest woman and build from there!

I am constantly amazed at all the women posting online seeking their second half, yet when it actually comes down to it, it is the rarity, the EXTREME RARITY, that you come across an actual honest woman. I can only assue the same hold true for a lot of men as well, just to be on the fair side.

I have an Internet presence known as the Scamhunter and I can say over 5 years time, I have seen just about every scam scenario a woman can devise. Most times it is the generic, pre-written letters sent when you reply to them. Now, the first time is not so big a problem, but when you write and seek a dialogue with them and they ignore it, all I can say is RUN! 99.99% of the time they are out to scam you. And PLEASE guys, never send any woman you have no personally met any MONEY! That is why all these scammers stay in business, preying on gullibility, fantasy and just trying to do the right thing by them. Been there done that, and BURNED every time! When I did, I had at least spoken to them by phone, webcam and developed a reasonable repoire over a few months. And still I got scammed. I am more knowledgeable than most out there, but my knowledge has also saved me from hundreds of scammers.

Tips to avoid betrayal and broken heart (or emptied wallet)
1. Rule #1, repeated, NEVER SEND THEM ANY MONEY! When you meet them, verified that they are legitimate (not asking you for big shopping spree) then give them some money if it feels right. If you want to send money, send it to me and I will advise you who a scammer is or not....I earn my money! I also have legitimate contacts who can help you find REAL women.
2. Do a google search on their email address, popular scammers are posted on scam sites. Do an IP address lookup to make sure the email is coming from their country. I get a lot of Russian women writing to me with IP's in California, London, New York. Go figure? Check the major anti-scam sites and go through the search database for all the THOUSANDS, yes THOUSANDS, of posted scammers there. Educate yourself to the photos of these posted scammers. (A side note: Remember, these scammers will often use magazine, Internet or even stolen photos of women and post as their own. The photos actaully might be of an honest woman, but not knowing her photos were stolen.....I had scammers using the same photo, from different cities and different names. How stupid!
3. Read their letters. Is it basic generic info with no reference to anything you wrote to them? Do they answer your questions at all? Do they use "Hello Dear" instead of your name? Is your name mentioned over a dozen times in the body of the letter? Do they sign with the same name they say is theirs (how many times I got an Olga signing her name Sveta, for example). Is their location the same as posted on their profile. A lot of scam letters are a boiler-room, they get a message and sent out one on file. Learn to spot them!
4. Photos! Learn to recognize REAL photos from your fantasy photos. If it looks like a model posing for a photo shoot, 99.99% of the time it is! Men are visual creatures and that's how most of these scammers hook us. A real beauty going for an average guy like me, it is the dream come true! Most women do not even have a camera, let alone access to digital, touch up make over services. I know very few women, even with good access, that could send me most of the photos I see online. And a few I know are actual models! Use common sense and not your "pants" to see who is real. And please do not cry when you find out they were just the fantasy, you have been WARNED!
5. Telephones. Most women should have access to talk to you by telephone. Legitimate ones do. If they do not have one, a friend will. Also, inbound cell phone calls to most Eastern European countries do not cost the woman anything because it is free to them. If they say they need help to pay their cell phone just to talk to you, it is a LIE! Also be very wary if they say they do not have access to any telephone for you to call them, but they can call you?????? Duhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Get it?
6. Internet. Now most women do not have a computer or Internet access, they use their work, a friend or the ever popular Internet Cafe where the cost is a few dollars (I have used them myself on trips, to help educate myself). Now do remember, if the woman has no English ability, her letters somehow need to be translated to you and yours to hers. This should NEVER cost you $5-$10 per letter, and saty away from Translation Agencies. If she can not afford to write you, then forget her. An honest woman can have a friend translate or use a FREE translator program such as Prompt.ru to write, it just takes some time to do it. Most scammers don't have such time to "waste" on their beloved man, if you get my drift. Remember their sole goal is to get something from you, money, support, gifts, etc.
7. Ready to meet, but they need money for visa, expenses, airline tickets, etc! How many times have I seen this SCAM!!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!!!
They can NOT get a visa to USA as easy as they claim. Men, educate yourself to our immigration policy. I do NOT care what they claim, unless the US Consulate issues it (not help or contacts involving a travel agency) it is NOT going to happen. It's hard enough just trying to get a Fiancee over here (and that I know perfectly well how to do). Be leary of any invitation to meet somewhere for a nice vacation or holiday (free trip for them at your BIG expense) the first time. Do you offer a woman you met off the street or in a bar an exotic trip? I don't think so. And if you do make the trip, handle all the arrangements yourself (my friend has travelled and left stranded once any money exchanged hands and the woman disappeared. Or, the woman ended up being a travel guide with NO interest in him at all. Her job was to get men to travel and rent flats, use taxi service and other travel services of which they get a cut. Again, education is the key. Know all you can on the person you are meeting, full name, phone, EVERYTHING.

I have been searching for over 5 years and seen THOUSANDS of letters. I have reported over 700 women to date that I could directly prove were scammers, hundreds more I had high suspicions. Needless to say, finding an Internet bride in these times is like finding a needle in the haystack, but it IS possible, if you don't let your pants guide your brain.

Hope this helps someone avoid the pitfalls of Internet Dating. Not to knock this site, but for the most part it is a joke. You pay membership (how they make money) and rarely find a woman who is serious as she claims. I rarely will pay for a membership, if I do, it is only for short time, as I have yet to see any success from any PAID membership site. But maybe there is hope!

And always, REPORT ANY SCAMS! Prevent others from falling prey to your mistake. Thanks and ALL THE BST in your search for love!
Scamhunter USA

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Online Dating & Women  
Reggie 04-27-09 23:36 
 Re: Online Dating & Women  new
LORA 04-28-09 01:14 
Reggie 04-28-09 01:30 
LORA 05-01-09 14:30 
Reggie 05-01-09 16:49 
Liliya 05-01-09 22:31 
Reggie 05-01-09 23:55 
LORA 05-01-09 18:19 
LORA 05-01-09 22:47 
Liliya 05-02-09 11:36 
Reggie 05-02-09 15:13 
nenni 01-23-11 07:57 
Al-Cole 04-21-11 08:17 
Liliya 05-02-09 18:38 
Reggie 05-02-09 22:26 
Liliya 05-02-09 23:01 
Reggie 05-03-09 01:57 
Liliya 05-03-09 12:15 
Reggie 05-03-09 16:49 
Nazim 10-28-09 23:38 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 03-29-10 01:34 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 03-29-10 01:55 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 05-15-10 23:08 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 06-01-10 23:42 
Yuliya 06-15-10 11:13 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 07-16-10 21:37 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 07-18-10 19:05 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 07-18-10 19:08 
Samantha L 09-25-10 17:41 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 11-21-10 02:49 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 11-29-10 01:05 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 11-29-10 01:06 
Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat 11-29-10 01:06 
alan 12-07-10 09:28 
Marina 02-04-11 15:01 
Natalia 02-18-11 22:53 
John 09-19-11 02:22 
Yssle 10-19-11 15:49 
Tati 02-12-12 20:27 
Tati 02-12-12 20:36 
Dmitry 02-23-12 22:35 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.