New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Guys wanting a serious relationship come to me lol

Author: Kayla  (216.186.246.---)
Date:   08-18-13 01:46

Hi, first day on here and I'm a little skeptical of this but hey whats there to lose right lol! So are there any guys that want to maybe talk to me and give me the challenge of getting attached to you lol :)

Reply To This Message

Re: Guys wanting a serious relationship come to me lol

Author: David  (---.sw.res.rr.com)
Date:   09-03-13 08:48

Would love to give you that chance, as well as you give me one. I go to Panama City usually once a year at least.

David

Reply To This Message

hi

Author: hudson  (216.185.35.---)
Date:   09-04-13 13:18

Hello kayla,Im hudson and i love your profile pics on here....you look cute and fascinating.i will like to know more about you as i am single and looking for a long lasting commitment, a serious relationship that can lead to marriage...will be glad to hear from you.. here is my email hudsonscott192@yahoo.com

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   04-27-14 20:59

hi

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   05-29-14 02:59

Dearest,
I am Miss Esther I came across your profile today and became much interested in you I will like to have you as my companion, from here lets see if our dream
towards each other will became a reality I will also like to received your mail direct to my box. I will be glad to receive your mail (Remember the distance
or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life) Send an email to my email address. ( esther02lov@yahoo.com ) so l can give you my picture for you to
know who iam.
Thanks Miss Esther Kabral.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.