New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 look for husband,the right one

Author: Sunny  (223.166.73.---)
Date:   11-08-13 17:12

Sorry,I m not good at English.i am a ordinary Chinese women.i am honest and sincerely goodness one.i am looking for the right one,hope can marry as soon as.because I am not younger,and not beauty ,not rich too,just sale electronic products in China market. I hope he must older than me ,age aroud 60+,or he not good at health,deformed man(deformity),sorry,I am not good at English,why I want choice this kind man be life partner?beacause I think order and deformed man,they must loyal and serious emotion and marriage more.honest and goodness and sincerely,it is do people base.and I hope he economy stability.however where he,if marriage it is fate decide,I think we will meet .good moral ,can get true happiness!wish the best to u
My family,my mum 63 age,I have 1 brother,30+,not marry,1 sister ,married ,my father go to another world,when I was 18 age.my family not rich,but very warm.we take care each other.i think ,happiness,family warm ,it is very important,however u rich or not,it is life go on power.Life time,it is go so fast,let us search happiness,and creat Happiness!
Wish the best to u!

Reply To This Message

Re: look for husband,the right one

Author: harry  (196.46.246.---)
Date:   11-16-13 00:30

How are you doing? I guess okay,
I read your profile and it captured my attention and motivated my
interest and I see a lot of possibilities with us because a woman like
you and a man like me the Sky will not be a limit but a kick off point,
I will like to know more about you,hope to hear from you soon.

Reply To This Message

Author: onyii  (120.141.215.---)
Date:   12-17-13 07:16

well i believe that God will make a way for you ,i believe so

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   05-29-14 03:07

Dearest,
I am Miss Esther I came across your profile today and became much interested in you I will like to have you as my companion, from here lets see if our dream
towards each other will became a reality I will also like to received your mail direct to my box. I will be glad to receive your mail (Remember the distance
or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life) Send an email to my email address. ( esther02lov@yahoo.com ) so l can give you my picture for you to
know who iam.
Thanks Miss Esther Kabral.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.