New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 hello iam looking for a serious man age 35-50

Author: thoko irene  ()
Date:   03-28-15 19:30

The interested man can call me I'm in south africa

Reply To This Message

Re: hello iam looking for a serious man age 35-50

Author:   ()
Date:   04-24-15 15:34

hello...............am olvera by name am 45yrs of age and am open to relocate.. age is nothing but a number............if you are interested in me get back to me via your mail and mobile contact

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-30-15 17:10

hi

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-01-15 11:39

hi who is available for video call?

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-13-15 02:43

Hello beautiful woman I spend on your card as well jaime the person you are! You are a virtual image, a beautiful picture even! We see in you a very sweet and humble person, without fuss and without surface! I am amazed by many things home! Your kindness in your eyes, your outer beauty too! But certainly the most beautiful, c is the inner beauty that is in you! You have terrible eyes, you could drown in sy! In addition you have eyes that speak, that tell the story of the woman who is in you, and for that alone, a single word you're going to steal ... I'll note in full to close the comment! .. . RESPECT ... Take care of yourself and keep that natural beauty is her pleasure to me to talk to you sincerely I'm not a flirty charmer but here I was told that jestime and I hope you understand me well End of conversation

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.