New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Cry from the heart

Author: Marina  (---.westlandrdc.mi.michigan.comcast.net)
Date:   03-12-06 01:17

I feel that I become more more cynical to the Internet to acquaintance. I gentle and womanly, was possible very trustful. I wait from men that they will marry me after the first meeting. I the normal person. But me likely does not carry on good people. Correspondence is now similar more to a sheet - investigations of a detective:-) As I am tired to receive standard letters on a fireplace and candles, the sea. I want to hear serious words and serious reasonings. Dreams of the future with the virtual person - say, what can be even worse than it?:-) it is sad. Now the world divide on the nations - Turks cannot be believed, the arab too is impossible, Italians are in general monsters))) Horror - the world has shared on ugly creatures and monsters. Normal people respond!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Cry from the heart

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   03-12-06 03:19

Dear Marina, I think that happened with you, because you was waiting from Internet too much. There are bad people in Internet but there are the same people a small girl, you are 28. Enough grown to have healthy mind about all.You live in Moscow, and not a small far willage.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 03:22

Sorry, have got a mistakewith sending of reply before. Dear Marina, I think that happened with you, because you was waiting from Internet too much. There are bad people in Internet but there are the same people in real life. You are not a small girl, you are 28. Enough grown to have healthy mind about all.You live in Moscow, and not a small far willage.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.area4.il.chicago.comcast.net)
Date:   03-12-06 03:39

I think each of us waits here for much. But when the person ceases to wait for a miracle there are girls scammers - which nobody trusted.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 06:44

Dear Olga, there are not only scammer-girls in Internet. There are scammers-men enough there,too.Girls only scam men in Internet. Men are not only scammers, they are crazy, ill, with dirt wishes and imagination.. Because Internet in the USA is usual matter,everybody has his computer at home.
I have never spoken about such men personality(but I could). I only ignore them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-19-06 04:08

Yep, you caught me SMILING, - which, in doing so made me SMILE. I have been uncovered. I am a Crazy, Sick, Scam-man from the U.S.A., and I look to satisfy my "Dirt Wishes" and "Dirt Imangination" in front of my computer screens at home. ( Americans all have more than just one.)

It is a personality defect which I am not proud of, but am undergoing counseling for, on line of course, so I would hope that you approach ignoring me with a degree of understanding. As it may pertain, I also have some Turkish Love Rats in my chat class, just so you know.

Sin. YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.pier41.net)
Date:   03-20-06 04:40

Hi

I of anything bad do not want to say about the American men. But which come to Ukraine as March cats for girls, cause in me disgust. The girl about platitude and dirty requests of the man learns only at a meeting.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 04:58

Olga; If the March of Cats on parade has come to your town, it is only because they have been invited. There are more women from your part of the world on U.S. "date-sites" than there are U.S. women on these same sites. So, if this has truly caused you to be ill at ease, remember that you have clearly and unmistakeably "asked" for it.

As an individual this should cause you no concern, as a part of the grouping you choose to place yourself in, who am I to dispute your feelings ?? Personally, I get the sense that you would be absolutely worth going around the world for, so my point is, don't be too skeptical of the cat who interacts with you directly one on one, as he may be very legitimate. As to the March- stay inside on parade day and all should work out well.

Sin. YFN Viking

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 05:34

I understand that the part from men comes under the invitation. But girls which only wanted money for the services from them and do not complain. I speak about normal women who address in agencies to find the beloved and receives a March cat in the spring. Cats here 80 % which under a mask " to find to itself the wife " to search for the girl for one day thus sometimes even for her money. It is a pity women which waste time for letters with such men.

The most part of such cats comes with the USA, I wanted to say only it

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 06:03

GENERALLY I AGREE WITH OLGA. They are looking for a right woman in Internet sometimes for 10 and more years. Funny, to watch such sex-tourists on the Kiev's streets with our young girls. That is profession for them already.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 09:09

O.K. - New to this, it would seem illogical that I would not differ to your first hand experience. But this leaves me curious about one thing.

In saying that most men come from U.S. you have said exactly what I have said but in reverse. This is where the most "advertising" is targeted and it sounds like you are getting a good response. So far however the only undeniable fact is that you ladies are here on this site right along with me. As ( an arbitrary) example, if you are in need of selling some expensive used cars, lets say,...

First rule is that you advertise in areas where folks can afford the cars, and not bother in areas that cannot. Second, in the large response that an effective ad can bring, you have to understand that not everyone who shows up will be driving home in one of your autos. - Some just show up for the show, popcorn, peanuts and to "test drive" something different.
Capitalism at it's normalcy, or also known as the price of doing business.
But I don't think that this is what I am hearing from you.

On these threads you have eviscerated "Russian" men, now Turkish men, and Muslim men ( alot more of them than Christian men out there,) we know Smiling doesn't like a particular English man, and Marina does not understand any man. Still another lady asks " Why dears," are we men here at all ??- Sounds like you are turning "Man Hate" into the new S.T.D. in your country. -

If I am mispercieving this, please then tell me what culture or what country - as we are not discussing individuals or exceptions - what stereotypical or nationalistic grouping has all the "good guys" in it. I am really curious to know.

Sin. YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 10:47

Something new for me here , that I don't like English men. Otherwise, dear Lorentz, I prefer English men to all different men:):):)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 11:15

Smiling; - You keep me smiling. A POSITIVE STATEMENT amid all the man bashing. Pip Pip, Jolly Good Show. and all that!!! I have admitted affinity to those Brit. Dudes too. Reggie Dwight of course and Sir Paul among them. James B. is really cool too.

You have cast your vote for Her Majesty's Male Subjects. You however, took no time to say WHY in your opinion you believe that they are all good guy's. - Your profile makes no such preference statement ( maybe you should, if you decide to come out of annonymnity,) - and certainly just by sheer numbers, there are not enough of them to go around. Is there a second place finisher ?? And again, in your opion WHY are they the best.?

Sin. YFN Viking

Reply To This Message

Author: Sam  (---.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net)
Date:   03-20-06 13:18

Reading some these posts makes me sad!! Too much bitterness here! It amazes me how so many people take a few bad experiences and join a forum to talk about how terrible people and relations can be. I hope I do not come across as condescending to anyone here by saying this: before we have a real chance in being happy in relation with others, we must first have faith – in ourselves and in others. It is possible to be happy in relations; but life is not a fairytale and you have to kiss many frogs before you find a prince. Those who deserve to be happy will kiss enough frogs to find their soul mate. There are bad men and women out there; the world is changing; people are becoming colder, more selfish and more confused. It is true; but there are good people out there also, among all countries, all religions and in both sexes. Those of you who come to this forum to cry simply have not seen enough of the world to know this. As someone who has lived in four countries and visited more than twenty countries and has friends in a dozen cities in the world, I can say what Oscar Wilde said is very true: we all stand in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars. Those of you who come here to convince everyone else what a gutter of relations you have seen, how terrible men and women are, or how awful some cultures or religions can be….. you are not helping yourselves or anyone else: you are simply fulfilling your own unhappy fate by filling yourselves and others with negative thoughts and painful expectations. You must choose: either live with hope and contribute something positive to your life and to those around you, or live with fear and die quietly in despair. I too have many wounds, but I lick them quietly with dignity; and as long as I come to a site to meet people, I will come without the poison of my wounds; I am not afraid; I do not fear those who may disappoint me; I am only thinking that I must find another who is also looking up at the stars.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 14:16

Dear Lorentz, now you made me be smiling. I prefer to live among English men(not Scotish or Welsh). Because they are suitable for my character.
But, dear Lorentz, I have two the best and the faithfulest friends of mine and they are Americans.
But I don't want to live in the USA. I had rest in Dominicana for 8 days and got made there, because most people in that 4 star hotel were Americans.Before I thought not well about Russians, having rest. But they Angels near Americans, comparing them. Enough 8 days for me.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 14:26

Dear Sam. I like to read Lorentz. He has his enough witty style. Untlil everybody has rights to write his mind here.Main for here, in my opinion, not offend people and that is all.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 15:18

Dear Sam,I wish you luck to find such woman , who will understand you, your thougts, who will enough, educated for that, who you will not feel lonely with, who read Oscar Wild, but not only Dan Braun or comics. I think that will be very hard for you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 23:40

:)) I draw a conclusion - Americans can be only good friends, but not husbands and the fathers. Let's then simply be friends:)) only what for it to me?:))

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.246.---)
Date:   03-21-06 06:15

I am sorry but I don't find any wit in posts of Lorentz, they, maybe, have some sarcastic muddle hiding that fact that, indeed, Lorentz have absolutely NOTHING to say seriously here. He is like teenager pulling girls for their hair. And Sam's posts are perfect - enough adult, mature, clever. It's pleasure for mind to read it. So - Sam, thanx you for your good thoughts and good luck to you in your search.:)) Lorentz, wish you more deep thoughts for yourself and for us here.:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-21-06 09:57

Ladies; If you keep proving my points, you will have deprived me of the enjoyment of observing them, and then making them. - YOU'RE MAN BASHING !! - plain and simple. If not expressing gender bias towards some stereotype of culture, religion or nationalistic border, age bracket or ethnicity, you seem to have no qualms going after the individual and re-stereotyping him in denotative comment. SO MUCH NEGATIVITY !!

Elena; If you have actually understood Sam's excellent posts, and were with a somewhat less than prejudice attitude, match them to mine, you would see that at no time on any thread have he and I been in disagreement. As it so happens, we are both from the U.S. and according to profile reside only minutes apart. According to your profile, you are MARRIED. So perhaps for both Sam and I you could answer your own question with regard to the degree of seriousness with which you approach your interactions here on a dating site ?? Older than both of us perhaps some mature perspective is needed beyond pulling hair.

Olga, of all your posts, with this one you have completely lost me. If you are stating that based on your interaction here you have formulated some personal decision to in the future no longer seriously consider American Men in your searches, I think this is excellent. Decision is an empowering thing and you should so state this in your profile. How this would apply to ME personally however, I can make no connection. Our only interaction has ever, will ever and would ever have been only here in Forum. There is another thread earlier this month that expresses this as clear as it can be possible to do. Further, your left handed mention of "friendship" is so clearly incongruous to my own attitudes for the significance of the subject, that it is irrelevant to the ideas on this page, and beyond that, as I have stated, is a non-issue. You seem completely sincere and I do not understand your comment in this instance.

"Smiling," is the best medicine, take it from a doctor. You are absolutely right that the idea here is to exchange ideas and opinions without personalizing the content of our comments. If this were actually the case, perhaps more members would enjoy the process and actively participate, making it more interesting for all.

Sin, YFN Viking

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   03-21-06 23:08

Lorentz, have old married women some discrimination in US??:)) I think everyone has right for happiness. However, your posts have became more understanding, profound and serious, good luck to you in it!:))

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.northstate.net)
Date:   03-22-06 06:25

Hmm... to lose the person, it is necessary to find him all over again. You on this site have not found me. I think not the big loss for you)))

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.