New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?

Author: Atul  (---.per.eftel.com)
Date:   03-25-04 05:05

Hi, Folks! I am a single parent from Australia, Indian born Australian. Have been searching for a true relationship. Been on the web for past 6 months, written & received hundreds of emails, spent hours on chat but it has lead me no where. I find it futile effort at the end of line. Long distance romance can cause grief, anxiety, curiosity, doubts & ambiguity but under no terms "certainity". I would like to travel to Ukraine to find a simple nice women with whom I can share my love. Does not matter if she cannot speak english but understands the language of love. What is the best way to approach the trip? Any thoughts from you folks? Love to hear from anyone who has been in the same predicament like me. You can write to me ak03 ATT southwest D OT C OM DO T au For God sake, admin staff, do not tamper with my address, please! Take Care, Atul

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?  
Atul 03-25-04 05:05 
 Re: HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?  new
Ultra 04-20-04 05:58 
 Re: HOW SURE CAN ONE BE OF INTERNET ?  new
Dennis 05-24-04 10:18 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.