New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What makes you happy in life?

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   01-10-08 18:50

Hello, all, the New year, has just begun and now we all have to concentrate and start working on achieving our goals and making our Christmas wishes (and even some of the miracles) come true.
Sometimes people complain about how difficult, tough and utterly problematic our life is. I understand that. Timeline I would like to ask you about the brighter side of life - what makes you happy?
I, myself, enjoy simple things in life and don't need much to be happy.
I like long walks in town, taking beautiful photos of the old European architecture landscapes, visiting galleries and museums.
I enjoy reading and traveling, especially by train and by plane. Traveling makes time run slow and it feels different.
I'm fond of knitting and I like making baby clothes for my neighbors' children.
I like good coffee and a nice, soulful conversation between the two. I like romantic moments in life.
Pets are my best friends and I love them, too.
I like to be able to get some sleep in the middle of the day, enjoy shopping for groceries and like karaoke singing.
And what about you?

Reply To This Message

Re: What makes you happy in life?

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-11-08 14:31

Vix, the trouble with Karaoke singers is that I have to listen to them, but it's probably good that they get me away from the bar.
You're right about train travel. I've gone alone all over Europe on trains, and people are so anxious to be friendly, especially in Italy where you have to share their basket lunch.
Plane travel is quick once you make it to the plane and I love the beauty of the skies, but then I was six years in the Air Force.
I read a lot, right now I'm concentrating on my two favorites, Shakespeare and Chekhov. I even read two of his stories in easy Russian. The man had heart.
You're such a good photographer. There's a fellow here in New England who specializes in nude shots of himself in beautiful, unexpected poses against a backdrop of our beautiful nature, frequently water, a lake, the beach, a stream. He doesn't amount to much in the nude, skinny, not too good-looking but his pictures are so basic and so beautiful.
You add a lot to this Forum, Vix. Is that a Russian nickname? It can't be short for Vixen. Victoria maybe.
Johnno

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   01-11-08 14:51

Hit ! I am Victoria;) Vicky, or Vivi, pleasure to make an acquaintance !
No vix'n-fox'n here;)
Thanks for complimenting my photos, each of them is precious to my heart.
I'm sorry, but I never really liked Russian language and literature. I talk Russian and I've been teaching Russian at the courses for foreigners, but it's not really something that I would consider really close to my soul.
I like Polish language and the melody of it.
Tell me more about your service in the Air Force, please. Did you fly Stealth or F 16, or maybe even the famous RUSSIAN MIG?
Maybe I also have some basket lunch for you here?
xx

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-11-08 16:46

No, Vix, nothing as romantic (or as fast) as the airplanes you mention. Besides, in a few years they will all be replaced by unmanned, should I say unpersonned?, aircraft. At one time on this Forum there was a nice young naval aviator who was stationed in the Near East, as I recall. I come and go on here, like the wind.
Does anyone in the Ukraine know about Netrebko, the feenom Russian opera singer? Has she been to Odessa or Kiev yet? She is so popular around the world that she probably goes where the most money is. I have only seen her on TV, but the Metropolitan Opera is getting ready to broadcast live performances to a limited theater audience for a price of course.
I know music is big in Kiev and Odessa.
Popular music needs a shot in the arm, like a new Beatles!

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   01-14-08 21:59

What makes me happy - I would say, that it is to be with somebody you really trust and care about.

Then the situation can be whatever it would be.

Further down the list, would be food, travel, good company, nice work, good books/films/music, play games (ball and boardgames), computer etc, enough money to have the above and live life by choice and not by duties.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   01-29-08 19:13

Good first pick Anders !
If it is a wish list that makes us happy .
Mine would be a good life long wife and companion traveling together with are family .
Have the money you need for all you desire in life .
To meet my goal to buy a home outside Chisinau Moldova in the wine Region of Hincesti which will come true one day as sure as the sun sets and rise each day ,and I would add that I would like to buy a vineyard to make my own brands of wines.
I'm basic simple person just need a few things and I would be happy .

For real would be when I am spending many months in Chisinau Moldova or driving the country site seeing and make some trips to Romaina .
Importing a new Moldovan wine to the U.S to see the faces of people enjoy a quality wine they never tasted before , the expression of the face of Americans after one taste of good Moldovan or wines from Crimea Ukraine is really a golden momment .
Or to bring a common Moldavian & Romanian wine like Feteasca Alba to Americans and see the instant love for the taste of this wine is exciting for me that I own this wine import business so then I know I have done a good job and helped my good friends in Moldova and Romania spread the word about Moldova and Romania .

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalya  (---.239.45.122.modem-pool.kuban.ru)
Date:   01-29-08 20:32

You do not know that on Kuban very fine and tasty wine! It would be pleasant to you more than Moldavian wines.)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   01-29-08 20:53

I import wines from Ukraine -Moldova - Romania and sell wines from Geogia such as Saperavi .

I can't import them all so I stay with the ones that bring me the fastest returns of profit and best to Americans taste .
I have all I need now in wine's for all of 2008.

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range81-157.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   01-29-08 21:21

Dale, British wines are suppose to be good if you like strong vinegar you will Love these....Seriously Wines from US mainly California, Germany, France, Spain and Australia are very Popular...I do not know Moldova wine? I am sure it is acceptable..

Reply To This Message

Author: Jerome  (---.251.triton.net)
Date:   01-30-08 03:37

Wines!what a beautiful thing I must say..I enjoyed a bottle the other night after rehearsal,It was a California wine called "Jakes Fault" also it was a dry,red wine with a very distinguished flavor..was great going down but the day after I felt someone shot me in the head...Thanks alot Jake!,but this time it was my own fault......

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   02-20-08 06:40

Jerome you drank some wine with added Sulfits and other things added.
All American wines are full of added things for longer self life that is what make you feel so bad latter on .
Drink a Moldovan wine with nothing added and organtic grown grapes so you will feel better and have a much better tasting wine with Quality .
Try a Moldovan wine called Rara Neagra Red dry from Dionysos Mereni or Feteasca Alba from Chateau Vartely white Dry.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jerome  (---.16.triton.net)
Date:   02-20-08 07:08

Thanks Dale!
I will give it a shot! over my years as a musician my body has been corrupted with toxins!ha,ha! But I enjoy a wonderful wine with a great dinner!as do we all.. I thank you for your words of experience and soon I will let you know how it went for me..but let me know what vineyards did this creation evolve from? I dont know much about good wine afterall I am from America...I just know that some makes you feel like **** and some makes you very happy!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.