New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Pros and cons of moving countries.

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   06-25-04 01:02

I would be very interested to hear from the ladies on their veiws on the pros and cons of moving to a new country. It is something that i have tried to think about alot so when i hope it happens for me that i can truly understand and have empathy for the situation of the lady as i could appreciate how scary it well may be. What would be your hopes or fears?

Reply To This Message

Re: Pros and cons of moving countries.

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   06-30-04 05:12

Hi Wayne
This is a very good question that i also would like to know what the thoughts are for the ladies on this site on moving to another country , leaving , familly , friends and country behind.

Ladies please tell us your thoughts on this

Reply To This Message

Re: Pros and cons of moving countries.

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   06-30-04 18:48

Hello Wayne and Jeff,

That's a good question really.
I didn't answer because nothing scares me. I travelled a lot and was in rather difficult situations, so...

I think it's scaring for the first time when you don't know what is there, when you think that you will be alone, doesn't feel support and doesn't speak fluent language.
I am sure Russian women are VERY adaptive and VERY communicable, so they will take it more easy than you think. But it's very important to know that they will not loose contacts with motherland and will stay with a person they can ralay on. I think so.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.