Новая тема  |  Наверх  |  Перейти к теме  |  Поиск   Предыд. сообщение  |  След. сообщение 
 Re: черный список женихов

профайл
Автор: irina ()
Дата:   21-08-16 00:52

Девочки а геофизик Филип Нимрод не писал вам? Hello,

I thank you once again for deeming it fit to provide me with your email address and like i have told you, my name is Philip Nimrod. I studied geology and physics at New York, and I was looking for a career that would be challenging, but also complemented what I studied at university. So when an offer came through from Shell after my graduation, I felt it would be a good time to join the industry. My first job was with Shell in the UK. I started with Shell in 1986 as an exploration geologist/geophysicist. I was also very fortunate to have them sponsor my post-graduate study. My first impression of the industry was that it is exciting and challenging. It seemed friendly and team-orientated and focused around knowledge--rather than the use of high-tech tools and solutions. It has certainly become much more sophisticated and technology driven. We now rely on global networks, virtual working, and collaboration. Connectivity has opened the doors for knowledge transfer. It is also much more integrated, even though we are working across global boundaries. It used to have a more linear approach to field-development planning—exploration to appraisal and finally to development, but now we need to think more holistically about any opportunities we want to develop, right from the first wells. I am currently working as a Consultant Engineer in Denmark now.

I lost my wife and ever since then i have been alone. I have been searching for a woman who is serious and who will complete me for it is said that behind any successful man, there is always a woman. I am seeking for a true love and a woman ready to settle down with a man. I am a man with a good sense of humor. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am romantic and very affectionate and I like to laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I love to share my time with people I love and care, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, swimming, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I looking for the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share their lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him for it is said that behind any successful man, there must be a woman. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that we would come together to open doors blessings and love in our lives

Attached are my pictures for your viewing pleasure. Please do write and tell me more about yourself? what you do for a living? Do also endeavor to send me your pictures. I wish you have a nice day and also hope to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers

Philip Очень уж напоминает генеральские письма,только это было пару лет назад,а теперь ,мне кажется, настала пора одиноких успешных мужчин ))

Ответить на это сообщение  |  Список   Новая тема  |  Старая тема 

Темы Автор  Дата
 черный список женихов  новое
Marina 01-05-13 17:23 
 Francis (id=54611)из Флориды  новое
Marina 03-05-13 08:48 
 Re: черный список женихов  новое
Helen 05-06-13 17:47 
fidanuya 14-06-13 16:42 
olena 19-12-13 15:46 
Natalia 20-12-13 20:16 
Irina 30-12-13 23:38 
Feniks 15-06-13 07:51 
Nataly 20-06-13 23:04 
Sergey 11-12-13 15:11 
Feniks 12-12-13 00:10 
Ksusha 18-01-14 13:27 
Volga68 19-01-14 17:53 
HELEN 28-04-14 07:36 
Timur 02-05-15 12:54 
Timur 02-05-15 12:57 
Milla 08-08-15 17:57 
Elena 12-10-15 16:30 
Linda 27-02-16 23:08 
irina 21-08-16 00:52 

Новая тема  |  Наверх  |  Перейти к теме  |  Поиск 
 Ответить на это сообщение
 Тема:

Главная | Мой new-dating | Поиск | Галерея | Форум | Статьи | FAQ | Ссылки | О нас |
Copyright © 2003-2024 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.