New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: A new movie about Russian women who are looking for an American husband

Author: JeffS  (---.180-pool-cable-he.sccoast.net)
Date:   11-07-05 07:41

Foreign woman married to American men are frowned upon by American woman and most Americans. Social and racial issues will never go away. America is a country just like any other country. Every country has it's issues with foreign people. Russia is not excepting certain foreign people, nor is France etc.. The U.S. is being overrun by people coming from Mexico illegally and the American people are pushing hard for the U.S. govt. to stop this illegal flow. It is not so much the person but the fact their foreign. I know there is not a woman on earth that could get me to leave the U.S., I was born here and I love my country. I can understand why these woman return to their homeland. Best advice I can give any foreign woman is to come on a travel VISA to see if they like the country they are moving to. We are all on the same planet but we are all different. I lived through the cold war and hiding under my desk at school in case of a nuclear attact. My trust for the USSR people will never be what it is like for people from other countries. This is just a fact of life and I am sure some USSR people feel the same way. There is so much misstrust in computer romances it is sickening. Then ya have the scammers. It seem deceit just never stops on the p/c. This is why I am never serious about a p/c romance. Give me the girl next door anyday. :))

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 A new movie about Russian women who are looking for an American husband  new
Kate 09-28-05 12:23 
 Re: A new movie about Russian women who are looking for an American husband  new
Paul 09-28-05 18:38 
 Re: A new movie about Russian women who are looking for an American husband  new
Bonny 10-03-05 07:35 
 Re: A new movie about Russian women who are looking for an American husband  
JeffS 11-07-05 07:41 
Marc 11-14-05 01:04 
Watt 11-15-05 12:54 
John 11-23-05 02:43 
James 12-12-07 04:01 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.