New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !

Author: Fausto  (---.range86-135.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   03-22-06 10:42

Hi,

it has been some time now that I am looking for a relation and marriage on the web. Why I am doing it ? well , I dont have much time and I am a busy person and i would'nt like to meet a future girfriend or wife in a bar or disco. The net could be the solution.!

However with the time that goes by, I wondering if there are any sincere and honest lady left in Russia!

I have received many reply from young ladys 25/27 years old , after the 2cond e mail exchange they ask allready to come over and for a visa and help for a plane ticket.
One lady of 28 send me a very nice sexy photo stating that she was also vergin ! ! Well could well be!! exeption are rare !

Or is becouse most of those ladys are in fact dreamers, beliving and hoping for a green grass of another country !
Hoping to find a rich and wealthy husband/boyfriend , as in fact for most of the rich and wealthy man of Europe and worlwide there is no need to look for a green grass in Russia as lady are available in front of their doorstep!

The storys that I know are real as many of the ladys coming over and after a few days they kiss goodby to the relation leaving the man brokehearted and in financial debt !
Not even a thanks for the visa and the ticket.!

My name is fausto, I am not rich, not wealthy, but I have food on my table and everyday ! I dont eat junk food and mc donald! I eat high quality food even if I am not a milionare ! I also have a roof over my head , And I have a few profession and many skills ! I am sincere and honest . I am not a visa or a ticket provider !!

Is any serious lady left in Russia ?

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-22-06 10:42 
 Re: Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-25-06 07:02 
Sam 03-25-06 08:55 
Blaine 03-25-06 19:28 
Fausto 03-26-06 08:53 
Olga 03-26-06 11:44 
Sam 03-26-06 13:05 
Blaine 03-30-06 11:41 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.