New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !

Author: Sam  (---.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net)
Date:   03-25-06 08:55

I think I may know why you are not getting any responses, and I hope I can explain it to you gently enough so as not to offend. First of all, this area is not for personal profiles; very few people look here, and those who do look here come here to discuss things. Secondly, what you have said is frankly not appealing, and if I were among the Slavic ladies who look here I would even be offended by your title, “Are there any honest women in Russia!” In fact you continue to explain in your post how so many fellow countrymen you know have been used for visa purposes without a thank you! All this is so negative; I can’t see why any woman would choose to write you. Isn’t it obvious to you that you are asking some nice Russian lady to overcome your predisposition to suspicion and doubt to win you! How romantic is that? Beside, do you really know men who have done this and come to regret it? If so why are you doing it? Let’s be honest; you are just saying this for the same reason some women on these forums post negative statements: fear! Fear as a measure to protect yourself against more pain or disappointment. Well, nothing positive can come to those who approach noble dreams with fear, suspicion and bias.

For your information, there are many honest Russian women; I have met many in person. One, whom I knew nearly one year, decided not to marry me the last minute because she realized at the end she loved her country, Petersburg, and her family too much to come to Los Angeles and share a life much better than what you seem to be offering. She and I are still best friends. I have also met some dishonest ones, almost all through sites like this which are used by criminals. This is their preferred method rather than marriage agencies, because they can write dozens of men and go unchecked. I could recommend a few websites of very reputable marriage agencies who can offer you some choices of sincere Slavic women, agencies I personally know; but to be brutally honest here, given your attitude & approach I don’t think it will do you any good. Just think: the kind of woman you are looking for would also be the kind of person who wants warmth, romance, and most importantly positive thinking for what intrinsically is difficult to begin with: intercultural marriage! Could she read your post and assume you have all that???

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-22-06 10:42 
 Re: Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-25-06 07:02 
Sam 03-25-06 08:55 
Blaine 03-25-06 19:28 
Fausto 03-26-06 08:53 
Olga 03-26-06 11:44 
Sam 03-26-06 13:05 
Blaine 03-30-06 11:41 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.