New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   03-25-06 19:28

I am back,and have missed all you people in this forum!!! It is nice to see we have a new writer who can engage these conversations with such knowledge and eloquence. Yes--this is supposed to be a place for learning about women. I say learning women because they are all basically the same. Give them love, shelter,food,warmth,something that smells pretty,and you have done everything in your part to appeal to their feminine sensitivities. I do not say that all women are the same--but dare to find one who doesn`t crack a wide smile when you give her flowers! Women look for the best man--period. If you are the best one she has met--then maybe it is you. Nobody wants to go backward in time to the first bad date they had. Having a negative tone might make you seem unconfident or pessimistic--it is always,always,always better not to do this in any way. It is not good to start relations on a weakness or with a "bad vibration". Any person can sense this in a letter. Eventually,a person needs to put the "scammer" women behind them--or in the back of the mind. When you have learned them well enough,you can recognize them almost instantly. And then you move on like a man and forget about her. Also,you get what you pay for. A free site such as Matchdoctor is rife with the insincere women. BUt I have met good women from this site,and still talk with one as a friend after almost 4 years. I have also met quite a few women right here in this site who are honest and sincere. To be suspicious acting is a definite "turn-off" to a friendship. So,even after having been victimized by a gamer--you must open your heart again,anew,and open your mind. Again,it is the same with any woman you meet in your own city. You date her,and you discover that she ( or you) is not right for a relationship. Are there any honest women? Are there any honest men,too? Are there honest people of either gender? Spin the wheel,play the numbers,be hopeful,eager,and willing to lose your wager with a good sportsman-like attitude. You will meet dishonest people in your life---I have no doubt!! But this is part of the blessing of life. AT least you got in the water and got your feet wet. If you are afraid to be hurt--it does not matter. You Will be hurt again,and again in your life. If not by your beloved woman,then possibly a family member or good friend. It is important to have "tough skin" in this pursuit,and to remember that love is the image of your own loveliness in life. Do you love children? Animals? Nature? Old people? The sound of Mozart or a waterfall? Love is what you project to others. As Gibran wrote--it is "life seeking itself". The question is: what can you give to life?

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-22-06 10:42 
 Re: Are any serious , honest ladys in Russia !  new
Fausto 03-25-06 07:02 
Sam 03-25-06 08:55 
Blaine 03-25-06 19:28 
Fausto 03-26-06 08:53 
Olga 03-26-06 11:44 
Sam 03-26-06 13:05 
Blaine 03-30-06 11:41 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.