New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 not send money - will not scammed

Author: Liliya  (---.range217-42.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   04-07-07 02:53

Dear men,
open your eyes - so many time and so many any topic's about scammer's. Do not send money - will not scammed.

Just look around so many beautiful and honest women.

You so much speak about scammer's - it seems you find them specialy.
Your negative thoughts will produce negative results. Believe that you will find HER at one day - not invite her to see your country - go and see her in her own country and if your brain work properly you should see and understand who she is - scammer or not a scammer.

But usualy you prefer invite her in your country and here is reason why talks become about money. Not so easy to get visa in the ex-USSA, and not so easy to have some travel for women - usualy them's income does not allow them to do it.

HAPPY EASTER AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY :)

Reply To This Message

Re: not send money - will not scammed

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.cyberia.net.sa)
Date:   04-07-07 06:24

Liliya
thanks so much for stating your right thoughts here.
i wish all scammers stop wasting thier times because they will get nothing but wasting time.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-149.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   04-07-07 08:53

Dear CharmingTiger, understand very good your wishes, but it is impossible - it is them business - and nobody can not change it. If I not mistake your main wishes should be to find only one woman - YOUR WOMAN..... and no spend your time on such people (scammers).
On my glance it is your (I mean men) fault that scammers grown up more and more each day. Usualy adult men want find younger girl. It is only 1 chance from 100000 when this relations with true love - normaly he should understand why for example 20-25 years old girl agreed live with 45 and more years old man.
Especialy when men invite girl to travel somewhere he should know how much it cost and how difficult for main part of people from ex-USSR to get this money - so indeed she will say - I have no money for such travel - if you will help me I will...... such example enough on internet.

So I advice you all - if you want be sure she is not a scammer take tour and visit her in her country. If she say - I need money for translate - please do not worry - just leave her to learn english and after you can back ....
I was in searching 5 long years - and very good know how men play with women.... |From first moment when somebody said me - come to see me in my country - I send invitation back and explane that it is very difficult and if he want to see me and know me - welcome in my country.

And they are all only promised to do it - but only one - my husband - was take his tour and as result - we are together more then 1 year and very happy for this.

After I getr married all another men with whom I spoke before said - ah so stupid me not dcome and see you, not got you and etc.....

But I am very happy for it.

Good luck,
LiliyaCharmingTiger wrote:

> Liliya
> thanks so much for stating your right thoughts here.
> i wish all scammers stop wasting thier times because they will
> get nothing but wasting time.

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.cyberia.net.sa)
Date:   04-07-07 12:26

Dear Liliya
Yes my real wish is to find my sincere lady and it will be my happiness to help her and do any thing for her but under one condition that she really loves me and sincere for me.
What is the use of money if i do not use it to make my beloved one happy.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jenny  (195.5.125.---)
Date:   06-13-07 19:22

well, Lidiia, why you are think what that is impossible to make REAL relationships between girl(25) and man(45). are you reading classic books?

my first love was older on 34 years :) I was 17 and nothing not was possible between us, of course

ABOUT SCAMMERS I agree with you
not giving the money and not will have a problems :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.rev.elss.ru)
Date:   10-01-07 22:57

Jenny, Liliya also has told, that very little very young girls have the true feelings to old men. Basically very young girls offer the youth for money. You know as it refers to. Then men are surprised, why them deceived. Recently at one forum I have read. The man of 58 years married the young girl of 18 years. They lived some time. Then the girl left to young to the man. Old the man could not understand why from him get divorced. " Before to marry on very young, you in the passport look ". These are lines from songs. I any more do not speak about scammers

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.