New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: not send money - will not scammed

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-149.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   04-07-07 08:53

Dear CharmingTiger, understand very good your wishes, but it is impossible - it is them business - and nobody can not change it. If I not mistake your main wishes should be to find only one woman - YOUR WOMAN..... and no spend your time on such people (scammers).
On my glance it is your (I mean men) fault that scammers grown up more and more each day. Usualy adult men want find younger girl. It is only 1 chance from 100000 when this relations with true love - normaly he should understand why for example 20-25 years old girl agreed live with 45 and more years old man.
Especialy when men invite girl to travel somewhere he should know how much it cost and how difficult for main part of people from ex-USSR to get this money - so indeed she will say - I have no money for such travel - if you will help me I will...... such example enough on internet.

So I advice you all - if you want be sure she is not a scammer take tour and visit her in her country. If she say - I need money for translate - please do not worry - just leave her to learn english and after you can back ....
I was in searching 5 long years - and very good know how men play with women.... |From first moment when somebody said me - come to see me in my country - I send invitation back and explane that it is very difficult and if he want to see me and know me - welcome in my country.

And they are all only promised to do it - but only one - my husband - was take his tour and as result - we are together more then 1 year and very happy for this.

After I getr married all another men with whom I spoke before said - ah so stupid me not dcome and see you, not got you and etc.....

But I am very happy for it.

Good luck,
LiliyaCharmingTiger wrote:

> Liliya
> thanks so much for stating your right thoughts here.
> i wish all scammers stop wasting thier times because they will
> get nothing but wasting time.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 not send money - will not scammed  new
Liliya 04-07-07 02:53 
 Re: not send money - will not scammed  new
CharmingTiger 04-07-07 06:24 
 Re: not send money - will not scammed  
Liliya 04-07-07 08:53 
CharmingTiger 04-07-07 12:26 
Jenny 06-13-07 19:22 
Irina 10-01-07 22:57 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.