New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 forgett about scammers

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   05-14-04 19:55

To me it is so simple ,dont send money , dont send money for ticketts and visa ,Australia USA and UK a lady from Russia will have about a 1% chance that she will get a visa to visit you . Any good Russian women will not ask for money , if she does she is a scammer or someone you definatley dont want , go to Russia and meet her it is a great experiance or meet her in another country like Thailand where the visa is a visa on arrival and unless she has murdered someone in her past she will get it , pay for her ticketts your self through Aeroflot in your own country and she can pick them up in her city but you are the only one that can get a refund on these ticketts , it is a great way to meet , your together 24 hrs per day so you will know if you will want to spend your lives together , worst case you will both have a good holiday and come out with a good friend , dont be so parinoid about these ladies , things like her sending her phone numbers , that sounds to me that she is very serios about you and is showing it , after 2 trips to Russia and meeting 2 ladies overseas i can tell you most of the women are great women and Russia is not a bad place full of peasants that want to escape there country , Russia is going ahead very quickly and it would not be a bad place to live , i live in Australia and we live good ,well what im trying to say is that the liveing in Russia is not that bad and i would not mind living there at all exept it is too bloody cold. There are plenty of good honest women looking for a good future husband.
Regards Jeff Stevens

Reply To This Message

Re: forgett about scammers

Author: dct  (---.sea1-4-5-063-172.sea1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   05-16-04 09:38

Yes I thint your right about too many worrying about scammers. They are easy to spot . I think that it is kind of a nuwbie thing to be so paranoid about scammers all the time. After you have been at this a while you get it figured out . ............By the way , Jeff, your info and experience are much appreciated here. Please if you get the urge, tell more. Your first hand knowledge is valuable. Any one of us who is loking for a mate in FSU had better be prepared to get up off the couch and go see his girl . If your not prepared to do this then you do not belong here.......Just my opinion!
By the way everybody, This is David, Ive been posting on this forum recently with that B/W photo, I took my photo and profile down yesterday because I am temporarily stepping out of my search and dont want to have to keep sending decline letters out ......but at the same time I want to be able to keep up with this forum .

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-17-04 07:11

Dave I am more than happy to tell you of my experiences dating and visiting women from FSU , to me it is not just go there one time and meet your lady and bang you will fall in love and she is on her way to your country ,but maybe it is for some , i travell overseas at least 3 to 4 times per year on holidays and Russia is a great and very interesting place to visit , the only trouble i have had there was being robbed by the police , only a small amount of cash but they left me with enough money to get a taxi back to my appartment , that was interesting and a small fine when i went to leave St Petersburg the second trip there for not reporting to the police when i changed appartments which was my mistake .

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-17-04 07:57

If anyone wants to know anything in particular about visiting Russia or any other part of the process send amessage to my inbox and i will answer the best i can with the experiances i have had .
Regards Jeff

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.