New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: forgett about scammers

Author: dct  (---.sea1-4-5-063-172.sea1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   05-16-04 09:38

Yes I thint your right about too many worrying about scammers. They are easy to spot . I think that it is kind of a nuwbie thing to be so paranoid about scammers all the time. After you have been at this a while you get it figured out . ............By the way , Jeff, your info and experience are much appreciated here. Please if you get the urge, tell more. Your first hand knowledge is valuable. Any one of us who is loking for a mate in FSU had better be prepared to get up off the couch and go see his girl . If your not prepared to do this then you do not belong here.......Just my opinion!
By the way everybody, This is David, Ive been posting on this forum recently with that B/W photo, I took my photo and profile down yesterday because I am temporarily stepping out of my search and dont want to have to keep sending decline letters out ......but at the same time I want to be able to keep up with this forum .

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 forgett about scammers  new
Jeff Stevens 05-14-04 19:55 
 Re: forgett about scammers  
dct 05-16-04 09:38 
 Re: forgett about scammers  new
Jeff Stevens 05-17-04 07:11 
 Re: forgett about scammers  new
Jeff Stevens 05-17-04 07:57 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.