New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scammers

Author: Ian  (---.static.dsl.dodo.com.au)
Date:   10-26-07 23:40

Hey guys and hello ladies.
I just joined this site and have had the normal scammer approach done to me,Its annoying to waste time and i think everyone must go on there gut feeling about this.If she sounds to good to be true,Then she more than likely is.
Guys,Have a look at this site alexfriends.com. I know someone who used his service ( for a fee of course ) and quickly found out about the lady he was writing to.
The lady was real and everything checked out with her.They now live in australia and have just had there first child.

cheers Ian

Reply To This Message

Re: Scammers

Author: Joseph  (---.hlrn.qwest.net)
Date:   10-27-07 03:19

Yes Ian... I just sent the SECOND report in here on the same scammer.... This site is 95% scammers and 5% nice ladies... so the odds are against you here.

To make matters worse, the site likes having all of the beautiful photos even though fake.. because it encourages men to join.

I will not renew nor will I take serious a woman from this site.

A site that encourages scammers is a scam.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-27-07 10:55

Hey joseph,Maybe your right about this site,But theres still the 5%of nice ladies ( I Hope) :)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (91.149.174.---)
Date:   10-27-07 18:32

If this site is 95% scammers and 5% nice ladies I will delete my profil because the most important thing to me is honesty and loyalty but here a men think only about spend, expend money he is just a greedy and stupid person bottom line.
Life is too short for vanity, arguing, misunderstandings, or meanness and insulting behavior.If To give of ones self is a charity of heart, this is also given back to you with many many blessings.Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of the truth.
Love makes the world go round.God Bless!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-28-07 03:59

Hi Julia,

To be clear, I meant no disrespect to ladies like yourself who write toughtful profiles... very nice by the way... and honestly hope to meet someone nice here. You share the same trusting, hopeful spirit that I would hope most of the men here have.

I do not believe the "girls" I refer to are even individuals, but likely fake agencies with writers who send out prewritten letters, then claim the "girl" can not pay and want money to translate. Several times, as a test.. I stopped writing for a week, answered the same ad with the same letter and the prewritten letters began again.

It is not about the money with me. If in the first letter a nice girl said I can not afford translation, I would likely pay translation until I determined if she was someone I would like to know. But the technique is to write several letters never mentioning the translation need, then spring an Agency Letter demanding payment or never hear from the "girl" again.

It is not about small amounts of money for me, it is about investimg time and emotions to try to get to know someone only to find out they are likely only a writer working for a fake agency.

Look at the Stop Scammers section of this site. Click on Gallery and of the top 4 rows, 8 of those "girls" tried some scam on me and 6 more tried and I just got tired of reporting.

To be fair, I contacted about 30 women here during my first two weeks of membership. I know the attributes I look for... first being a warm smile and loving personality... beauty and age are down the list. I send a warm and friendly letter that is honest and open.

VERY rarely do I get a response that mentions even ONE thing that I have told about. I always write a follow up letter, even when I think it is a fake I tell them I am not interested in prewritten letters.

9 times out of 10, the letter saying no more letters that do not answer or reference comments I have made.. are replyed to with prewritten letters from a series.

If I am jaded, maybe so. I am honest and open and expect others to treat me like I treat them. I have not experienced that here with the exception of a few nice people.

I hope everyone finds what they are looking for which in my case is happiness. Best wishes to all... I think I will close my New_dating chapter.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   10-28-07 06:48

Joseph, your concern is understandable; I could even physically feel your pain and frustration. Just don’t leave the site, there are so many beautiful and smart girls in there, just read the Forum and you will find plenty of REAL worthy women and girls who dream about meeting someone special to create a family with. And by the way, they don’t even need a translation services :).
Good luck!

Marina

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-28-07 08:33

Good work Marina:))) Most of us are here for the same reason,So why do we let the others spoil it for us normal people???????

Reply To This Message

Author: Angelika  (---.237.dialup.mari-el.ru)
Date:   10-28-07 13:46

I can solve many your problems connected with dishonest women or it is simple swindlers. If you do not want to contact dishonest people? We can expose any swindler!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-28-07 23:29

Thanks, Ian. Believe me, it wasn't that hard to guess :). BUT, the trick is that you, guys, looking not for real "regular" girls but models, although probably nobody will admit that. That's why I would say SORRY, guys, you are DOOMED...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-07 02:57

You have no idea what I am looking for Marina, but you think should I stay where I am either regarded as prey by the scammers or doomed by the ladies.

If you have the men here already classified as “doomed”, why are YOU here?

Ian, you are a nice fellow. My opinion is this is a waste of time. Best wishes.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-07 07:22

Hi Marina. If you read my first message properly then you would realise that i was giving some guys here advice on what to do if they have a questions mark on the lady who they think might be a scammer.
You should look at the web page i wrote.. alexfriends.com
He will check the lady is who she says she is for a small fee.
Believe me Marina....I dont search for a super model as i have a mirror at home and dont class myself as a Hollywood Hunk.
But thanks for you input on the subject of scammers:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-30-07 04:42

Sounds, like you both got offended? Come on guys! This is just a free exchange of views, isn’t it? If I accidentally said something “offensive”, sorry, guys, I didn’t mean it.
To be fair, I think that GENERALLY if men look for beauty then women look for better life which means money, and from this point of view we all are doomed… :)

Ian, I have looked at the site, hopefully, it’ll help you guys, unless the lady uses Internet café IMHO…

Finally, Ian, I have a mirror as well, but still let myself fly… sometimes, when I’m bored :)

Cheers

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   10-30-07 17:51

Angelika!

You sound like Bond! James Bond!

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   10-30-07 18:07

Joseph,
I agree, that it would be wonderful to get a quick success! Many of us here would love to achieve it without spending hours just writing letters and trying to understand that somebody who is on another end, many miles away....As I can see you are looking for Love during all your life and could not find it yet...I think it is a little bit naive to suppose that subscription to this site will bring it to you on a saucer with a blue strip...
I wish you no to lose hope! Time to time, I think, we all do that...
Good luck!
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-01-07 20:19

Joseph, you install a lot of confidence....Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong......One thing for sure you have to be careful....

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.