New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Holidays in Belarus!!!

Author: Elena  (212.98.180.---)
Date:   02-14-08 11:48

Hello to everybody who is going to make a tour of Belarus in order to meet friends and to discover this amazing and beautiful country at the same time!

There are so many really wonderful, exceptionally charming and lovely sights and points of interest in Minsk, Brest, Grodno, Vitebsk, Nesvizh and other Belarusian cities and towns, that they just can leave no one indifferent!

So, visiting your friends in Belarus, just try to combine all the delights of your journey!
Don’t forget that in order to understand better the person (and especially the woman!) it’s not enough just to look at her or to talk with… but you should also know and try to understand culture, history and some peculiarities of the country she was born and she lives!

If you have any questions, I would be very glad to help you! ;-)

Elena

Reply To This Message

Re: Holidays in Belarus!!!

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   02-15-08 18:09

Ok so now you like to tell all of us which Marriage or Translations service your working for looking for collect money from men on this site that might think think could work to meet a Belurussian women ?

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.matrix.farlep.net)
Date:   02-16-08 09:00

Get a psychiatric help, your illness is called paranoia

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   02-16-08 18:31

Hi Elana

I think it is fine that you do this. I know a few other girls in here also offer this kind of service.

The only problem I see, is that this is a dating site, and not tourist site. So, people would connect you to a marriage agency, who are well known for their crazy pricing.

But then again, if you go to these countries and know almost nothing and are about to hang out with what maybe become your wife, it is nice to have someone to discuss difference in culture with.

And then again - I see many potential problems that can occour, and I would suggest that maybe you got organized in some formal way. F.ex. you were connected to a tourist agency - you bring in your own customers, but if something happens to you, they will be able to provide assistance and so on.

So, good luck to you - if I go to Belarus I will maybe consider using you - but it would most likely be for business visit.

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   02-20-08 17:50

www.pripyat.com - spooky but viciously mysterious

Remember to visit Knoyniki and Kalinkovichi, especially the village of Kossetown in the Gomel area !

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-08 17:51

correction - Khoyniki

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   02-25-08 17:36

Looks like this section has been turned into the promote your business here section .
Ok how about Holidays in Moldova or Romania with a real licensed tour operator , licensed by the Republic of Moldova since 2003 with a outstanding record of perfection in service .
Wine tours , see old castles built by the King that was also a prince that later became King of Moldova ,Stephen cel Mare , visit the city life and night life in capitol city Chisinau or spend a relaxing day in the country side visting villages and see village life even make your own home made wine with real Moldovan villagers in the fall of the year and see a real Moldovan wine festival every year in October .
Or plan a rest and fun adventure to the Black sea in Romania .
Or meet Moldovan and Romanian women without getting scamed gaurented ,we even offer a meet a great service between men and women in Moldova .
And we call 1-800 kick and beat some blood butt Moldovan Police if we even think some women is a scamer , we have zero humor for this criminal act !
Need a Romanian or Russian to English translator for businesss or vactions we have this service to .
Or like to buy some Moldovan wine no problem one container cost 250.000 Euro so get yours today and have a real party with 15.000 bottles of wine !
Anyone here also like to promote your business here ?
Don't be shy now lets all tell eveyone what business we own .
This could be interesting and it is not all about talk of some scamer to get off that issue for a change .

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-08 01:00

http://www.lib.ru/NEWPROZA/ALEKSIEWICH/chernobyl.txt

Reply To This Message

Author: Steven  (---.lf.br.cox.net)
Date:   02-28-08 19:57

vix
that site is in russia
i don't speak russian

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.