New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Holidays in Belarus!!!

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   02-16-08 18:31

Hi Elana

I think it is fine that you do this. I know a few other girls in here also offer this kind of service.

The only problem I see, is that this is a dating site, and not tourist site. So, people would connect you to a marriage agency, who are well known for their crazy pricing.

But then again, if you go to these countries and know almost nothing and are about to hang out with what maybe become your wife, it is nice to have someone to discuss difference in culture with.

And then again - I see many potential problems that can occour, and I would suggest that maybe you got organized in some formal way. F.ex. you were connected to a tourist agency - you bring in your own customers, but if something happens to you, they will be able to provide assistance and so on.

So, good luck to you - if I go to Belarus I will maybe consider using you - but it would most likely be for business visit.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Holidays in Belarus!!!  new
Elena 02-14-08 11:48 
 Re: Holidays in Belarus!!!  new
Dale Benson 02-15-08 18:09 
Irina 02-16-08 09:00 
 Re: Holidays in Belarus!!!  
Anders 02-16-08 18:31 
Vix 02-20-08 17:50 
Vix 02-20-08 17:51 
Dale 02-25-08 17:36 
Vix 02-26-08 01:00 
Steven 02-28-08 19:57 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.