New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 forgett about scammers

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   05-14-04 19:55

To me it is so simple ,dont send money , dont send money for ticketts and visa ,Australia USA and UK a lady from Russia will have about a 1% chance that she will get a visa to visit you . Any good Russian women will not ask for money , if she does she is a scammer or someone you definatley dont want , go to Russia and meet her it is a great experiance or meet her in another country like Thailand where the visa is a visa on arrival and unless she has murdered someone in her past she will get it , pay for her ticketts your self through Aeroflot in your own country and she can pick them up in her city but you are the only one that can get a refund on these ticketts , it is a great way to meet , your together 24 hrs per day so you will know if you will want to spend your lives together , worst case you will both have a good holiday and come out with a good friend , dont be so parinoid about these ladies , things like her sending her phone numbers , that sounds to me that she is very serios about you and is showing it , after 2 trips to Russia and meeting 2 ladies overseas i can tell you most of the women are great women and Russia is not a bad place full of peasants that want to escape there country , Russia is going ahead very quickly and it would not be a bad place to live , i live in Australia and we live good ,well what im trying to say is that the liveing in Russia is not that bad and i would not mind living there at all exept it is too bloody cold. There are plenty of good honest women looking for a good future husband.
Regards Jeff Stevens

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 forgett about scammers  
Jeff Stevens 05-14-04 19:55 
 Re: forgett about scammers  new
dct 05-16-04 09:38 
Jeff Stevens 05-17-04 07:11 
Jeff Stevens 05-17-04 07:57 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.