New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Dating Sites

Author: BigDaddy  ()
Date:   07-23-22 20:58

Hello everybody,
Given the fact that you're on this site, you're probably looking for a partner too, or maybe you just want some adventure and some fun.
I'm in the same situation :D more precisely in the second category and I know how hard it is to find someone on the internet, especially considering the fact that there are a lot of sites that promote robots or non-existent people.
So I'll share my experience with you and hopefully help you find what you're looking for :)
Below I'll leave you some sites that I used (and still use) that actually have real people and where you might get lucky :D
The first link contains 3 sites: Adult Dating, Mainstream Dating and Mobile Adult, click on any of them and it will redirect you directly to the site where you can register.
Another very interesting site I found which is a search engine of verified dating networks, and when you enter you will get the most popular and used network in your geographical area. (this is where I had most of the meetings)
I hope I've been helpful, good luck and have fun, Cheers!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Dating Sites  new
BigDaddy 07-23-22 20:58 
 Re: Dating Sites  new
Hilda 09-05-22 22:07 
10-20-22 22:29 
01-23-23 22:34 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.