New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 a real man

Author: Shekaran  (---.240.247.61.touchtelindia.net)
Date:   03-24-06 00:10

hi everybody,
let me be very frank. i am an indian, 31, defenitely male, never married guy, looking for a beautiful foreign girl, but also level headed....
my main income is running a fleet of luxury buses - 4 buses for south indian tour operations. i am an hindu by birth, post graduate in physics, love automobiles, vegeterian by food, calm but bold, steady lifestyle, has a car, lives in with my parents, whole family happens to be very well educated and settled, [ i am the odd man out in my whole family tree, doing business], has a sister- married/settled, and so on....
you can see my pics, on the profile.
frankly, i have given out nearly 60% of my personal details.
i am fond of women who happen to be cool, confident, adaptable, non emotional, decision makers, and of course, feminine......
mostly, i prefer russian, belarussian women, who happen to match more than my criteria, for a good wife.
these women have the inner strength to face all difficulties, which is the single most reason i adore, which can make a couple lead a successful and peaceful life, forever..... and i am not praising ? ok, just being clear....
these women have experience in facing practical situations and that makes them as more womanly...
i had a lot of experiences of talking to women from FSU countries, and i am tired of these..... they all mail for some time, but after when i go in deep, they stop mailing or dissappear.....
i am not a rich guy, with cars, mansions, lots of servants, swiss bank accounts, and all........ i have a home, car, upper class status in my country, have enough resources to keep my wife as a queen, and the most important, is .... she would be showered with love, care and affection not only from me, but from my family members, relatives, and all my staffs, since i happen to be in the good books of so many people around me.... and i happen to be a good man first.....
a woman has to experience this love and care, to believe, and i surely can say, that, my wife will be one of the luckiest girl in this earth......
any girl wishing to live live to the fullest......please see my profile and contact me, ok.
i will wait surely, and i know surely that my better half will surely find me......
shekar, pondicherry, india.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 a real man  new
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:10 
 Re: a real man  new
Olga 03-24-06 00:18 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:31 
Lorentz 03-24-06 09:39 
Lorentz 04-07-06 12:03 
Lorentz 04-07-06 20:47 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:36 
Olga 03-24-06 06:12 
Shekaran 03-24-06 00:58 
Richard 03-24-06 02:05 
Svetlana 03-24-06 02:42 
Elena 03-27-06 03:34 
Elena 03-27-06 05:23 
Blaine 03-30-06 11:29 
Blaine 04-07-06 16:10 
09-21-16 22:44 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.