New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-10-06 21:33

Darya; Perhaps some explanation would be in order. Is this something that you have responded to ?? - As long as you have forwarded no vital information and, of course, NO MONEY, - the best way to uncover a scam is to play it out and see what "they" send you next. Odds are that they will sooner or later message you something that will hang them by evidencing some illegitimate request. After this happens, posting it and making a report will be of even more fun and greater satisfaction for you. It may also be of help to those who perhaps gullible enough to fall for it, assuming of course that it proves to be a scam.

If ( good luck ! ) - it is the "real deal" however, please be sure to share the news of your good fortune with the readership here, while being extremely wary of various solicitations that perhaps may be made by some of the less scrupulous persons. Of course, if you would have the opportunity under this scenario, - I would hope that you might allow me to personally discuss my anticipated new found flexability regarding my rules regarding me not interacting with an individual as young as yourself. I have no clue why as to date I have made no attempt to contact, or message you in any way. What was I thinking ?? Have you done something different with your hair since your last post, because, I have to say that I find myself much more attracted to you than I recall being at any previous time.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.