New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-11-06 12:49

“D” – Understandably apparent that your facility for English was insufficient to allow you any appreciation for mine or Blaine’s FRIENDLY interjection of levity. Addressing someone personally, and then asking them to not take it personal is about as ignorant and useless as the day is long. I thank you for taking the time to review my profile, I hope you enjoyed the photo’s. Already both well aware and comfortable with my birthdate, your sharing that it matches your fathers, from any perspective, - after doing the math, only makes a strong statement for staying in school and more effective forms of birth control. You embarrass yourself by making it obvious that you harbor some deep issues of prejudice and bigotry. For someone with so large a forehead as yours appears to be in your photo, I find this surprising. – OR – in other words:

En jeu d’ esprit y jeu de mots, - Axiomatically, your plebish, charlatan, fathoming of the aforementioned’s extraneous vernacular, unmistakably amicable tutelary caprice, has, - as a derivation of your paranoid mis-elucidation, effected your metaphrasic promulgation of malevolent self- avowment. Predilection for anathematic invective, is demonstrative of inadequate ‘savoir-vivre’ and renders you devoid of any measure of
‘savoir-faire.’ Your repugnant supercilious priggishness regarding some consanguine
nometry, evinces the puerile misanthrope that you epitomize.

Satis Verborum

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.