New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-12-06 08:49

Double Dog Dare-Ya; - Excuse me,.. ( Yawwn,….) – sorry, - I’m bored. – THIS ?.. is your big dangerous,( yawn,) wicked, rapier come back?? – I mean thanks for your concern, but I’m more likely to nod-out than suffer even so much as some high blood pressure. Suggesting that I look to some prayer, considering that in your profile you proudly state that you are an Atheist is not going to win the crowd over for you. (yawn..) Come-on - you have already demonstrated for all that I was completely accurate in my assessment of you being a disagreeable malcontent. Now poor Blaine is already down one, and you’re making him feel worse by not living up to his warnings about you. – It looks like I’m gonna have ta help ya out here – if this is gonna be any fun for me at all. ..Hang on,.. ( yawn.)

O.K. – first you need to loose the whole “age” thing,- it’s not working for you. (Yawn)
You have some demonstratively rude comment about it on the face of your profile, and you use it in every attempted disparaging remark you have made so far. - Boreing,.. You exercise it to the point of it not making any sense.(Yawn) – Exampling your convoluted statement that ‘I should not try to impress someone of your “age” that I have a higher I.Q.’ – well, as you appear to agree that it is higher, what in the wild, wild, world of sports would make it any less, back when I was, (yawn,) your age ?? – Or more for that matter ?? This is a static measure from my understanding, and if anything, - judging by your attitudes, this quotient should start radically diminishing some time after the start of a persons third decade. – Quite frankly, I don’t think anyone “get’s” your age “obsession” anyway. There are literally hoards of women on this site that are in their mid to late thirties that are much more attractive in every way and far better looking than you (yawn,) could ever hope to be ( rotten personality aside, ) – and if someone was seeking an under thirty woman, there are some absolute knock-outs that leave you in the dust.- Maybe that’s why you’ve been getting a lot of more “mature” contacts, because they feel ‘safer’ asking for some attention from a fuggly like you as opposed to someone attractive.

Next step, you need to attack someone where it hurts them. – Not where it doesn’t. – Like with the heart attack (yawn) thing, I promise that I am in much better shape than you and run no risk of cardiac arrest,( Another Age –thing that doesn’t work.)- of course, I suppose to visualize this, the reader must accept that I might be over excited. – Well no one who has seen my posts could envision this, and I have already mentioned that there is nothing ( yawn ) about you that would excite me. If they see anything, it is only me smiling between the lines. – plus, in relative measure, I could have typed 10 such similar responses to this one, in the time it will take you to simply decipher a line or two from my earlier post. ( You’d have to prove to me that you have done so, - as I don’t believe that you have. ) ( BIG Yawwwnn !! )

As example, - if you can find something truthful to attack, this is usually the most effective measure, if done in a humorous manner. If lets just say that I wanted to pick on you, ( remembering that this is only an example,) (yawn.) – I might start with that huge abnormally prominent, high and broad cranial bone mass that is located between your eyebrows and hairline. It is very shiny and impossible to hide, assuming that a hat might fit it at all. IN complete truth, as I recall, there is a medical term for this deformity, you’d have to look it up to be sure, - but I think it is referred to as “Olympian Sincipita” – and it is a condition resulting from hereditary syphilis. Not wanting to leave this (yawn) really wonderful message and click on WEB M.D – you will have to look this up, after you’ve translated the earlier post.

- Well, - I ‘Dare Ya’ to improve before posting again. – Towards this end, I hope that I’ve helped you out a bit, so you can at least make things a bit interesting. I know that it involves a lot of time and study on your part, just to produce the very few scrawny lines that you do, so, please take your time the next time. This effort by you was beyond pitiful, and you may want to even consider asking me for a few more suggestions on how to adequately disrespect someone, prior to making your next attempt. (Yawn,…) … Just a thought.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.