New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-12-06 14:49

Dare- Ya ta - guess who - is on the short list of “suspects” here. – Waddayathink ???

Entirely too bad that you could not have come up with a photo of Magilla Gorilla.

Only because I have yet to be contacted so much as once on this site by anyone from Africa, and I have not once contacted any of them. What do you figure the odds are that the (supposed ) very first such contact would be from a brand new member, who just happened to sign up shortly after Bonehead’s profile logged on to the site today - - says she is coincidently a 26 year old (AGE !! ) female, and as her very first ‘on site’ action, starts reading through all the threads in Forum, coincidently arriving on this particular post, on this particular thread, falls uncontrollably head over heals for me, ( apparently missing or skipping the photos appearing on the previous posts on this thread, and not becoming attracted until the very bottom of the page. ) - says she immediately reviewed my profile, and in all of this excitement, is so extremely anxious to contact me that instead of clicking the box that says “email me” on the face of my profile, right smack dab underneath the photo she was so enamored with, - stops to take the time to return to Forum, - accesses her computer’s messaging device, copies my post off of this page, adds her personal message, goes back to the Forum page, opens up a new posting, copies the saved file to the blank and presses “POST.” (??? ) Shwheeuww ! - Probably her first time on line and using a computer Huh ??? -

Certain that this sounds completely reasonable, and since we all have seen posts like this hundreds of times before, if you had to determine the likelihood of either a.) – the absolutely plausible scenario described above. – against b.) Little Ms. “Dia-ri-ya” taking some valuable time from her busy schedule to make what seems to be a heck of a lot of strange misguided effort to show ??? ( What ?? ) – how clever she is, ? or what a devilish “adversary” she can be ?? - Hmmm,… let’s see, a. or b. ? – tough choice,…. um, ahh, I think,…I’ll… choose …A !!! Not even a bonehead would go to such strange lengths and be so snake-poo low as to resort to this type of subterfuge. I mean what more could someone do to evidence their true bizarre nature ? I would be like taking an add out to tell people you are a weirdo and have some severe personal problems. Of course our little Miss Superior wouldn’t do a thing like that, - would she ??

Since I do not interact with individuals of that stated age ( it could be a lie, but usually in the opposite direction if so, )- just like I have never contacted Miss Priss.- someone might like to try out that email she left and see where it leads.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.