New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-15-06 10:23

Derrière-riya ( pronounced “Dairy-air-ri-ya” ) (old French ) If it somehow has seemed to you that I actually could give a squirt about anything you may have to say, I would hate to give off the wrong impression. The electronically powered toy that you now utilize to view these words, as compared to the various other, more cylindrically shaped electric toys currently strewn about your room, that no doubt smell like a hot day at Mackerel Flats, is simply a gateway to a world - devoid of substance - (similar to your mental acuity, personality, and comparative value as a human being.) - that relies on imagery to include your participation. The inescapable truth is that the device, as your window to the land of Oz, holds a far greater degree of importance to your existence than it does to mine. You are mis-impressed in dramatic fashion in considering that you and I might in some way be equal in any of this.

Irrespective of you actually being a sociopathic transvestite from Homograd, a scammer that shows up to practice her English now and again, or just another person looking to get out of where they live and to someplace that is not horrible, your activities on line are more significant for you than they could ever be for me. You’re needle must be just plain stuck on stupid for you to either perceive or attempt to portray my person as expending any great effort or involving any type of significant emotion whatsoever, let alone anything so strong as anger, hatred or ‘nincompoopiphobia.’ My activities on line, and on this site, are confined to those of simple enjoyable diversion. Certainly, I very much like where I live and am not looking to move anywhere else.

Picture my visiting here, as me taking an occasional stroll through the park to enjoy what it has to offer. On some particular visit however it may happen that a very large fresh pile of dog plop is encountered. ( NO, - as you might expect, I am not going to compare you to some huge, disgusting, steaming mound of malodorous canine fecal matter.) On such occasion, you simply make an effort to scrape off the mess and continue on with your exercise. No problem. But then in some instances, scrape as you may, the stink seems to continue on from some crevice or corner, and it is this that is likened to you. You are that nasty, greasy, vile, repulsive, stank part of a turd that just refuses to be dislodged. Nothing you can do about it, except continue on putting up with the stench. – In further analogy, it seems necessary to point out to you that no matter how long you stink, you will remain only on the bottom of a shoe, and nothing more.

So,.. continue to demonstrate your genuine self and antagonize as best you can. – You have my permission to post it all in Russian, ( this was a great idea,) or code would exhibit cleverness too. For all I know of it, you could be wishing me happy holidays. As you choose to persist, so I will respond in kind. Inferring that your frustration, anger and unhappiness is instead mine, or in any manner somehow shared by me, will not alter the fact that it is not. I am easily capable of maintaining my disrespect for you without letting it affect my interaction with others, and take it as far as you like – without ‘choking on my gall.’ – As example,- perhaps tonight while you are tea baggin daddy-o and fisting mummy, you might consider that your most recent ‘pleased with yourself’ post did nothing save to prove your strongest supporter completely mistaken about you.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.